Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-28-2012, 03:42 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Measurements... Well Fred is continually growing, so general adult gsp size I imagine. Bodhi is quite broad, so I don't know.

I like all colours, particularly rainbows, pinks, purples, greens.

I do not like liquorice, or spiced things (cinnamon, nutmeg etc.).
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Reminder to please check your PM's.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Resident fainting goat

Editing to make things more clear lol my list is so vague so I'm going to try to add things I am going to need basic puppy need wise and things I would love to have!
the wishlist items are just something to draw inspiration off of and give you an idea of things floating around my amazon wishlist, feel free to get creative and DO NOT feel like you must get me something exactly off the list of wish list stuff lol I know my list was vague but to be honest, it's because anything (especially when it comes to toys and collars and such) would be crazy useful come puppy time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I will likely change this once puppy actually..arrives lol but christmas swap time will be around puppy arrival time so yay! extra exciting! plus you get lots of liberties as far as gifts..

Dog's Name: No idea. Pan probably. (That's short for Pantalaimon.)

Dog's Breed: Australian shepherd puppy

Clothing/Collar Size: Average puppy size lol feel free to guess. things that can be grown into are a plus!

*preferred material for collar/lead: Nylon/other wash-able material for collars.. I prefer leather for lead if you so choose lol
Nylon collar any size less than 15" would be great. Puppy will grow into it and need it for awkward teenage stage where he/she is still growing. 3/4" preferably
Wishlist: Lupine combo collar. Those are my favorite every day, any pattern, 14-20" would be perfect for the awkward stage.
And ANYTHING christmas themed..seriously, anything christmassy would be amazing!
oh and of course, I have a bow obsession. Anything with a bow on it/a detachable collar bow would guarantee puppy would be wearing that as long as possible lol

*bowl: Bowls that clean easily, are light and travel well are a huge plus! Plastic/stainless steel preferably. I am in need of a water bowl to travel with (collapsible, soft, or the like)

* bath mat/crate mat/blanket kind of thing. I know this seems weird but I have a 36" crate and would love a mat/blanket to use for puppy!
Actually, EDIT: A mat or a blanket of any size. I would love something to put in the crate or maybe something to put on my bed when puppy is on there.. maybe fleece and easily washable? Would guarantee being the background of many many pictures! LOL

Favourite Treat: Small healthy training treats, bully sticks and things that can be stuffed in kongs and the like always appreciated.
*example: Zuke's mini naturals, bully sticks, freeze dried liver treats, beef tendons/tracheas, buddy biscuits, kong filler etc..

Favorite Toys: ...feel free to take a lucky guess lol stuffies, balls, frisbee, chew toys etc..
*Things on my wish list: Kong wobbler, frisbee (any kind would be great, it would just be our first plastic/"real" frisbee) Nylabone puppy teething rings/similar chews, pocket chuck-it launcher. Stuffed animals of ANY kind (things on my list: egg babies, hide-a-squirrel, sherpa dragon)

Treats they cannot have: Nothing too unhealthy (corn, fillers, made in china etc..). no rawhide..
Toys they won't use: Can't really think of anything. Puppies tend to play with just about anything that is safe I would guess.

Anything else: lol anything! Future puppy is as much of a mystery to you as he/she is to me so feel free to pick up anything that strikes your fancy lol
[B]*other things: puppy hoodie/inexpensive winter sweater since puppy is arriving in the winter

Note: I hate the collar orange. Don't ask. I just hate it.. lol so if you are going with a collar or something, please stay away from orange. I like black for dog stuff mostly but also red and blue and green!
Basically anything but orange! lol

For people things if you so desire: I don't like chocolate. everything else (especially sugar cookies) are a huge yay!
I hope this helps!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Omg I promise to post my dogs measurements etc tonight. I meant to last night, but during the work week its crazy and I need Josh to help me measure them.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 11-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Oops, didn't see measurements being asked!!
Lemme grab them now!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Back Length: 18ish
Neck Size: 16ish
Chest(Behind the Elbows): 23ish
Leg Length(Ground to Armpit): 6ish
Height: 13ish

Favorite Colors: Green is my favorite color!!
Food Stuff I do not like: Um, I love everything food related, lol.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

It is so hard to measure the dogs by myself, but Josh was asleep so I gave it my best shot.

Bamm:
Back Length: 24" from base of neck to base of tail
Neck Size: 15"
Chest(Behind the Elbows): 26"
Leg Length(Ground to Armpit): 15"ish
Height: 22" from ground to top of shoulders

Cricket:
Back Length: 20-21" from base of neck to base of tail
Neck Size: 12.5"
Chest(Behind the Elbows): 23 1/4"
Leg Length(Ground to Armpit): 14-15"ish...
Height: 21 1/2" from ground to top of shoulders... Last time I measured she was 19.5" so I may have measured wrong. She wouldn't stop being a wiggle worm.

Joey:
Back Length: 26" from base of neck to base of tail
Neck Size: 13-13.5" he has a skinny neck
Chest(Behind the Elbows): 23 1/4" -- he has a tiny waist though... Silly skinny sighthounds
Leg Length(Ground to Armpit): 18.5"ish...
Height: 25 1/4"ish from ground to top of shoulders

Favorite Colors: royal purple, light pink, teal, neon green
Food Stuff I do not like: I'm allergic to mushrooms lol. Not a fan of cherries, blueberries (except in pancakes).
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 11-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Top Dog

I've totally been bugging JessLough to bug my person and forgot to come answer the questions. Lol. I'll have to get measurements tonight though!! All I know are neck sizes and height.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I'll measure my dogs this weekend, I promise! I did it for a thread a while back, but I can't remember which thread it was!

I'm not too picky about food... I don't like chocolate with marshmallow in it, black licorice, spiced gumdrop type things... I do LOVE chocolate, minty things, fruity things- I'm pretty easy!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Top Dog

I'll get measurements tonight!