Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-09-2012, 07:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Not a boring day

THat'ts Neccy getting to be a real live Dora Explora in the front. She is a worn out happy girl in her recliner now with her adventure to dream about. I will try to get her out there often this fall. WE got lots of making up for lost time to do. Pepper the wild child..that pic, is so her. It's almost impossible to get a photo fo her out there. SHe zips by just way too fast.

that's all.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,

Last edited by smkie; 10-09-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Twin 2.0

That looks like so much more fun than what I've been doing all day.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 PM
swimming upstream

Pepper looks fit as a fiddle! Vic is saying "Yaaahoooowie", and Neccy is just a wonderful old girl!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

One more.. Neccy has a patch missing on her back from eating about 5 croutons size of a crust of bread. It made her very sick for about a week. It was a horrid accident and the person responsible felt just awful. She is much better now and the hair is groiwng back. Just goes to show how allergic she really is. HEre you can see she is having a grand ol time.
wag wag wag click for vid For an old girl who hasn't moved around much at all for years, I am just astonished she can do this much! She had a great time.

lol Bax that is exactly what I think Victor is saying from beginning to end. He just zips up those hills with such ease and Pepper rockets by after him/

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:25 PM
swimming upstream

life is good, eh Neccy?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 AM
<--------Orson

They all look like they enjoyed the day! Looks like my kind of fun too........not just for dogs! LOL
Old 10-10-2012, 09:54 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Yall just come join me. THis is the best part of Missouri, the best time of the year, and the little hills are just absolute fun as long as you don' have to do them hour after hour, in that case it makes a stair stepper look like their made for wussies. If I could have one wish of one thing to change, it would be to take away the traffic noise. YOU cannot go deep enough to get away from it. Other than that, this is my kind of bliss. It is where I played as a child, and where I am happiest as an adult. Best part is this is a stone's throw from where I Live. I can't walk far, but I can get to this part, have a sit and chill while my dogs wear them selves out silly. All I have to do is give a whistle if they have been gone too long and they zip right back. The frost has come, the snakes are gone, the ticks are gone, no mosquitoes, nothing but falling leaves and beautiful color to see and birds to listen to. It is also migration time so sometimes you can see thousands of them and the cacophany of their voices makes you want to take wing and join them. They will make you dizzy as they take off and come back over and over again. ONce I looked out my window down into the woods and it was speckled with bluebirds and thousands of robins. It was a wonderful thing to see.. the blackbirds are the most fun tho.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!