Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

Default Awkward!

So I just met a beautiful young white Boxer girl when walking back to work from having dinner.

Except she was off leash and totally untrained, so her douche owner was screaming at her in his deep angry man voice because how else do you train dogs. I may have said gee leashes sure help with that, lalala...

And icing on the cake? His dog totally tried to leave with me.

Very sweet dog, too bad her owner sucks.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Top Dog

I've had that happen before with two Great Danes.

They lived next door and the douche owner would often leave for several days at a time to go gambling. They would break out and come hang with us out in the yard. If they ever got loose while he was home, he'd chase them down with four wheelers and beat them. Sad situation all around. They were Jack and Jill. I think he dumped Jill, and Jack ended up back with his breeders after the guy was arrested due to a massive gun hoarding issue. They guy had a arsenal in his house. And when he would get drunk he'd go outside and shoot things. Like groundhogs?
Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Top Dog

Thats awful! I hope this guy isn't that bad. He didn't seem that trashy, just stupid. Of course, who am I kidding... this IS Caldwell. Ugh.

Pretty sure I just witnessed the kid upstairs selling drugs to some douche as I was taking out the trash.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM
APBT crazy!

Oh wow, poor dog. Dogs love you, no wonder she tried to leave with you. You know all too well how my town is with dogs.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Big Dog

The same thing happens to me often, especially with two dogs, a lab and a shiba inu. My next door neighbors have a lab that they never take out, he's not trained and always rubs away... They always find their dog laying outside on my front door. The other is a shiba inu, this dog is terrified of the human touch, he runs away almost every week and he always comes to my house even though we live several houses apart. I think dogs 'just know'. I really wish I could just 'kidnap' them and provide them with love and a caring heart... Sadly I can't do it. Some people shouldn't have dogs.