Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 12-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Big Dog

Default i'd like to share this

I lost Max a year ago,he was 3years old,I loved him so much...I was sure that i wouldn't adopt a dog ever again but a little puppy warmed my heart 3months ago...she filled my empty heart.

I'd like to share this with all of you...what i made back...I surely miss him still but i know that i will see him again when the time comes.

http://memoryofmax.netfirms.com/index.htm

I'd like to say to those that has lost a "friend",write your thoughts and feelings somewhere or say to someone what you feel,the pain won't go away right away but you'll feel a lot better...
Old 12-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Island dweller

Ahh, that's so nice. You made me get a little choked up with that one. <sniff> I'm really sorry he was poisoned. That just makes it sooo much harder.

I'm glad you found a new furfriend to help fill the void.

Saje
Old 12-29-2004, 01:00 PM
K-9 lover ;)

Josephine ~

I am so sorry to hear what happened to Max. I just can't believe that people can be that cruel. I understand your pain. That was a very nice tribute that you made for Max. When I lost Rudy I thought the whole world had just stopped. I literally felt like there was a hot fire poker in my stomach. I still get that feeling every so often but I just have to remember all of our good times together. Goodluck with your new k-9 kid.

Roni
RIP my sweet baby....
Rudy - 15 year old dalmation/lab mix
Old 12-30-2004, 04:54 AM
Big Dog

Thank you for your kind words!Yeah it's been hard,i've had many dogs but none like him...Those 3 years,were the best years of my life.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2004, 05:21 AM
Island dweller

I've lost several pets, as happens when you own/mother a lot of them. But the worst death ever was when my horse died. It may seem weird that I felt like that with a horse but she was EVERYTHING to me for so many years. I mean, my social life revolved around what I did with her (pony club, 4-H, trail riding), she was my way of getting away and my best friend. It took me over a year to be able to talk about it. It was horrible. Worse because it was tragic and too soon - like your pup.

Well, I don't want to hijack your nice tribute thread with my horse story. I just wanted to let you know that I really do know what it's like.

How's the new little fella?
Old 12-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
I've lost several pets, as happens when you own/mother a lot of them. But the worst death ever was when my horse died. It may seem weird that I felt like that with a horse but she was EVERYTHING to me for so many years. I mean, my social life revolved around what I did with her (pony club, 4-H, trail riding), she was my way of getting away and my best friend. It took me over a year to be able to talk about it. It was horrible. Worse because it was tragic and too soon - like your pup.

Well, I don't want to hijack your nice tribute thread with my horse story. I just wanted to let you know that I really do know what it's like.

How's the new little fella?

So sorry to hear about your horse No it's not weird,i understand the bond you had with your horse...It can happen with most of the pets/animals.

She's well,trying to teach her stuff,but she has lots of distractions in my house, my mom calling her all the time,feeding her,listening to doors opening/closing,people walking all the time also the weather is pretty bad so i can't take her outdoors to teach her...so it's quite hard to teach her stuff.But she's smart and i'm sure with a little try she'll learn
Old 12-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Island dweller

Aww. She's still young though isn't she?
Its hard when there are a lot of people around.
My bf ALWAYs decides to take the dogs outside right when I get Maverick laying nicely for brushing. <sigh>

Old 12-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Aww. She's still young though isn't she?
Its hard when there are a lot of people around.
My bf ALWAYs decides to take the dogs outside right when I get Maverick laying nicely for brushing. <sigh>

She's 6month old
She knows the "Sit", "don't", "fetch", "spin standing on two legs",her name so far.

awwwwww yeah i know how it is
Old 12-30-2004, 03:28 PM
Island dweller

That's pretty good! My dogs don't know that much. LOL They need to go to school but I haven't been able to afford it.
They know sit, lay down, up, "get out of the way" - well, they know the tone Paw. Off the bed. ...

At least I think they know those things. I think they get used to you and sort of figure out what you want.
Old 12-31-2004, 04:09 AM
Big Dog

Quote:
That's pretty good! My dogs don't know that much. LOL They need to go to school but I haven't been able to afford it.
They know sit, lay down, up, "get out of the way" - well, they know the tone Paw. Off the bed. ...

At least I think they know those things. I think they get used to you and sort of figure out what you want.

Yeah i know what you mean
Btw i checked youtr website...your pets are beautiful