Your favourite non-alcoholic cocktail recipe?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
For a baby shower.... Never considered drinking a cocktail without alcohol in it, so have no idea what to make :D

......... GO!!!!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I did google, but google doesn't tell me which ones people like!! I need to buy the ingredients, so have to be reasonably available. Well very available.

ACooper

Most baby showers I've thrown or attended had punch. I don't know if that is what you mean (you know, the old UK/American translation stuff, LOL)

Our normal party punch, nothing fancy and super easy:

Equal parts 7 up & Green Hi C (it used to be Ecto Cooler....now I think it's Green Tangerine?)
Plenty of rainbow sherbert scoops floating around to melt

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Euw, that sounds horrid LOL!!! Sorry :p ecto cooler sounds like car windscreen wash lol!!!

ACooper

Euw, that sounds horrid LOL!!! Sorry :p ecto cooler sounds like car windscreen wash lol!!!
:rofl1::rofl1:

Actually, it was always my favorite Hi C flavor! The name sounds worse than it is...........they just cashed in on the popularity of Ghost Busters, LOL It's not called that anymore, I'm pretty sure it's called Green Tangerine or something.

Romy

Taxiderpy
My sister mixes up Martinelli's sparkling cider with grenadine. It's pretty dang awesome.

There's always Italian sodas too. You just need soda water, flavored syrups, and cream. Just make sure the soda water is cold or the cream may curdle.

Renee & Romy's suggestions sound great.

What about a mojito? minus the white rum of course and mixed up with whatever fruity flavor you like if lime isn't your thing - Lychee and raspberry mojito OMG delicious

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well, I'm making virgin mojito things.

Fresh raspberries, lime and mint, topped with sprite and ginger ale :) tastes yum (i practiced last night, but added vodka lol)

Yeah the Schweppes - salty stuff. "Club soda" here is usually quite salty. We have it handy for blotting out stains and cleaning LOL

For fizzy water I like Pellegrino/Perrier. I don't ever mix them though - I use sodas for mixing usually.

Glad the mojitos worked out for you Dizzy! have alot of fun! =)

Members online

No members online now.