Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 01-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Live Live To The Fullest

Default Elo

Hey everybody!!
Hi, my name is Jyssica, and Im 13 years old. I have had dogs since I was 3, but you never stop learning. My first dog was a german shepard, collie mix. He died when he was 7 after running away and getting hit by a car. He was the sweetest dog you would ever meet<3
My next dog was a dog we adopted when she was 8 years old. She was a german shorthair mix of somesort. We loved her, and still do, so much<3
Then, after my grandpa passed away last year, we got his 10 year old cockapoo, Chichi. She wasnt in the best of shape, but was such a cuddle bug.
While we still had chichi, we got Domino this summer from my horsecamp. He was 8 weeks old when we got him. He and his littermates were dumped there from a family that we dont know. We only think he is a springer just as he looks JUST LIKE ONE, but he has legs like a basset but has big broad shoulders like a lab or a terrier. He is so adorable, but he nips quite a lot, but hopefully he grows out of it <3
Chichi passed away about 2 months ago because of a breathing problem.

We also have a Chinchilla named reggi, who is 3<3 we love him so much that we are getting another one (we got reggi this summer) The one we are getting is an ebony (so purty)

And we ALSO have 3 cats, who are pretty lazy, but whatcha gunna do?
and one hamster. She is a dwarf hamster who is blind in one eye. we are also getting another hamster.

And soon to be- 7 month old ebony chinchilla and a new hamster
Old 01-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Welcome!
Domino sounds great and sorry you lost Chichi. Im Samantha im 17 and i have a Saint Bernard/Lab named Pixie Stick (Pixie for short of course). We just adopted her in september and she has been a great addition to our family. My parents are divorced but I also have a Siberian Husky (Mishka) and a Pitbull/Schnauzer (Smokey) who lives with my dad. Smokey actually belong to my step sister but since she lives there too I consider him one of my pets. I also have 2 cats an indoor only cat named Rooney and an outdoor/stray cat named Weezer both boys. I also have a horse named Delsin who we are boarding at a family members farm in Pennsilvania so i never get to see him. And Finally there is my going on 2 year old Cockatiel Skeet.
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

welcome, cute dog

Old 01-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Live Live To The Fullest

Thanks guys^^

And soon to be- 7 month old ebony chinchilla and a new hamster
Old 01-07-2006, 11:29 AM
I W A L R

Welcome! Call me crazy

Yay! Another person around my age. LOL, I'm the forums youngest