View Poll Results: Bra Strap or No Bra Strap
I don't care if it shows 18 56.25%
Eww! It's showing!! 10 31.25%
Swinging Free 2 6.25%
PB & J 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Top Dog

My aunt makes her own bras. I never asked how. I can sew this or that, but I'm too OCD to do it on a regular basis. I wish I could, though. It would just take me hours and hours to do a simple stitch job.

And I agree with Fran on the panty lines. I was totally lost on that at one time. But now I am enlightened thanks to a brilliant SIL.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:01 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I finally started sewing my straps. It was so annoying to adjust them and tighten them up only to have it slip back to where it was. So now I adjust it and sew the two pieces together and voila.

JC penney bras aren't very good quality though. Mine completely fell apart. I am going back to lane bryant
Really? Ive had a couple that I bought before having bev and its on its last leg FINALLY and it gets worn ALOT. (its wearing out on the edge of the cups and where its connected)

Ambreille brand. WHich is JC Pennys brand.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Uh yeah... NO showing bra straps. Wear something that covers them. If you can't wear it without bra straps or without them showing... Chances are you shouldn't be wearing it in the first place
That made me remember an episode of That 70s Show where they were going to steal a street sign and a kid got it first -- and Donna got him to give it to her by showing him her bra strap.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-22-2012, 07:03 PM
such sights to show you

The only times I really care are either when I'm at work or when I'm dressed up, then I don't want them showing. Otherwise, I don't care at all. Nor do I really care if others' show.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:04 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Really? Ive had a couple that I bought before having bev and its on its last leg FINALLY and it gets worn ALOT. (its wearing out on the edge of the cups and where its connected)

Ambreille brand. WHich is JC Pennys brand.
Oh man I should take a photo of the ones I bought. They weren't sewn, they used a double sided tape for the seams which completely came apart. I only had them a couple months and one cannot even be worn anymore because all the seams came out and the other i am wearing only because it really is my last one even though it is almost in shreds

I am in desperate need of new bras

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-22-2012, 07:06 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Oh man I should take a photo of the ones I bought. They weren't sewn, they used a double sided tape for the seams which completely came apart. I only had them a couple months and one cannot even be worn anymore because all the seams came out and the other i am wearing only because it really is my last one even though it is almost in shreds

I am in desperate need of new bras
do you remember the brand? Did you talk to JCP about it? Thats INSANE. I cant remember ANY made like that and I fondeled all the types of bras LMAO

Old 09-22-2012, 07:11 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

It is the ambrielle natural shaping zensational demi lol i had to go take off my current one to check

I didn't think to contact JC Penney about it lol

Brian kept finding The clear shreds around the house and finally oneday he was like "ok... WHAT are these?". I was like... Oh just the foundation of my bras LOL. It was elasticized double tape so once they came off the elasticity was gone from the bra lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-22-2012, 07:13 PM
We are Home.

weird ambreilles used to be VERY well made. They were the only ones that were comfy, reasonably priced and came in my size regularly. I would contact JCP about it thats outrageous.

But then again they have gone through alot of changes recently making them NOT my go to store anymore

Old 09-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Resident fainting goat

Victoria Secret Pink makes me so **** angry.
I am a 32 C. Pretty typical bra size.

Yet those **** bras do NOT HOLD ME IN. They use like, half cups, and I spill out every 10 seconds.

Grr.. but they are so cute for some reason I still have one or two of them lol

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Top Dog

Victoria's Secret is the only one that carries my bra size. 32B. I'm small. But it's still a pain. The demi cups/half cups are too small for even me.