View Poll Results: Bra Strap or No Bra Strap
I don't care if it shows 18 56.25%
Eww! It's showing!! 10 31.25%
Swinging Free 2 6.25%
PB & J 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 05:46 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Uh yeah... NO showing bra straps. Wear something that covers them. If you can't wear it without bra straps or without them showing... Chances are you shouldn't be wearing it in the first place

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Uh yeah... NO showing bra straps. Wear something that covers them. If you can't wear it without bra straps or without them showing... Chances are you shouldn't be wearing it in the first place
Uhm, wut? So, all our shirts are just supposed to fit miraculously perfectly? You've never held a child, put your purse on your shoulder, and your shirt slips to the side to show your bra strap?

Wow. If YOU feel that way, go for it. No reason to get prude with everyone else, though.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
JC penny used to have some cuter LARGE bras. They have to be special ordered though.
I've learned not to do that. When you get them, they're made differently from the "normal" sized ones -- they've got the granny cups

The times I have problems with having bra straps show is nearly always when they've slid off my shoulders Chasing bra straps is a PITA.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-22-2012, 05:50 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
I've learned not to do that. When you get them, they're made differently from the "normal" sized ones -- they've got the granny cups

The times I have problems with having bra straps show is nearly always when they've slid off my shoulders Chasing bra straps is a PITA.
Ahhhh I never saw them when they came in and never heard any complaints LOL

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Uhm, wut? So, all our shirts are just supposed to fit miraculously perfectly? You've never held a child, put your purse on your shoulder, and your shirt slips to the side to show your bra strap?

Wow. If YOU feel that way, go for it. No reason to get prude with everyone else, though.
Lol I have a large chest. I also have a child. Does a bra strap slip out now and then due to pulling and such? Sure it does. But would I wear spaghetti straps tanks and backless things that will certainly show my straps all over the place? No. What the heck is the point? It really is not THAT hard to fit a large chest with shirts that don't regularly leave bra straps hanging out Everywhere

Every shirt that I have tried on that left bra straps just hanging ouy was not a flattering top anyway

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Top Dog

Ditto on the chasing bra straps. Total pain.

And there's nothing worse than finding that PERFECT bra that is cute, fits perfectly, is totally awesome....and then the straps are too long/too short.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Resident fainting goat

I find the strap perfect (little thingy that makes any bra a racerback) and double sided body sticky tape.. to be really handy for keeping everything under the shirt.

In the world of showing undergarments.. I am more annoyed with ugly panty lines on people then bra straps honestly though lol
Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Ditto on the chasing bra straps. Total pain.

And there's nothing worse than finding that PERFECT bra that is cute, fits perfectly, is totally awesome....and then the straps are too long/too short.
THAT I can fix

I've been contemplating figuring out how to make my own bras.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Lol I have a large chest. I also have a child. Does a bra strap slip out now and then due to pulling and such? Sure it does. But would I wear spaghetti straps tanks and backless things that will certainly show my straps all over the place? No. What the heck is the point? It really is not THAT hard to fit a large chest with shirts that don't regularly leave bra straps hanging out Everywhere

Every shirt that I have tried on that left bra straps just hanging ouy was not a flattering top anyway
Spagetti and thin strapped shirts are the only ones that are ok enough to double wear and breast feed so yeah it gets done ALOT because stupid shirts hinder me trying to BF unless I spend a TON on nursing clothes

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-22-2012, 05:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post

I finally started sewing my straps. It was so annoying to adjust them and tighten them up only to have it slip back to where it was. So now I adjust it and sew the two pieces together and voila.

JC penney bras aren't very good quality though. Mine completely fell apart. I am going back to lane bryant

G.K. Chesterton