Eww! It's showing!! 10 31.25%
Swinging Free 2 6.25%
PB & J 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 04:08 PM
My dog tickles my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I don't really mind if they show. I mean, I try to NOT let them show if at all possible, but typically if they're showing that means I'm in casual wear anyway. When I DON'T like them to show at all is if I'm wearing a dress. Then bra straps showing bugs me.
Agreed. I try to make it so they don't show, but if they do... well, I tried. LOL

If I absolutely cannot have a bra strap showing, then I'll go strapless. But that typically only comes into play for some fancy sort of scenario.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Blackout

I don't really give a toss. Most of my fancy dresses can't be worn with bras due to intricate shoulder/bust detailing, being backless, having special necklines, having details on the shoulders/straps that would be ruined by a bra and so on - I don't have big boobs anyways so it's nothing to sweat.

Otherwise if it's just casual wear - doesn't matter either way.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 09-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Top Dog

I have tig ole bitties and strapless bras are just..no. I'm lucky to find a regular bra that works. I buy my clothes carefully. I've tried duct tape..and those sticky bra things..yeah no.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

I will just say it. I have big boobs! LOL! Like, really big. Strapless bras aren't even an option for me. Bras are hard to shop for when you're my size- you have to deal with the straps digging into your shoulders, digging into your sides, the underwire poking you, whether or not you're actually *fitting* into the bra, and if you show dogs or do agility, you have to worry about bounce. Don't even get me started on bounce!

Basically, If I cared about straps showing, I would drive myself insane. Too many other things to worry about in that area.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
I will just say it. I have big boobs! LOL! Like, really big. Strapless bras aren't even an option for me. Bras are hard to shop for when you're my size- you have to deal with the straps digging into your shoulders, digging into your sides, the underwire poking you, whether or not you're actually *fitting* into the bra, and if you show dogs or do agility, you have to worry about bounce. Don't even get me started on bounce!

Basically, If I cared about straps showing, I would drive myself insane. Too many other things to worry about in that area.
YEAH KNOCK YA OUT BOUNCE!! Is how mine are , and I refuse an underwire so it is just way to insane to worry about straps. I dont wear shirts that reveal my upper arms anyway and the necklines have to be modest or the dang kids will pull my boobs out by tugging on me.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Top Dog

I generally don't like my bras showing, whether it's straps, the back, the sides, etc.

These days, I wear more of DH's shirts than my own, so it's a moot point. But I still have a few shirts that fit, and I have to wear a bra that matches the cut of the neck and if it's sleeveless, that too. Strapless is a PITA. I hate it, it never works.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:05 PM
We are Home.

Meh these days its not worth being worried about. My bras have wide straps because they are nursing bras and since im nursing tank tops are the easiest thing to wear.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Blonde Raccoon

I never let my straps show. I don't really like strapless bras but I wear them a lot these days it seems.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post

Seriously! And, since dropping weight and moving down from a 40 to a 36, I now have to move UP a cup size . . . 36DDDs are hard enough to find, let alone in something that my grandmother wouldn't have worn (although my mom would definitely )

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Seriously! And, since dropping weight and moving down from a 40 to a 36, I now have to move UP a cup size . . . 36DDDs are hard enough to find, let alone in something that my grandmother wouldn't have worn (although my mom would definitely )
JC penny used to have some cuter LARGE bras. They have to be special ordered though.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie