Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I agree with Monkey's post...she really is built funky. Not so much the deep chest, I think that's fairly common and in GOOD WEIGHT, it's normal for Sibes to look a bit herring-gutted. It's her topline and her hind end that looks odd to me. Very angled, and I'd wonder if her hips are bad although it could be her back pasterns, too. Maybe she's got GSD in there somewhere?

It might just be her build that make her weight look odd. Maybe just carrying it weird. Zane has that issue with his deep, wide chest too. He carries a lot of weight over his ribs, but not his topline. It's hard to get him to carry it right, unless he's full conditioned and muscled. And that's not necessarily always easy to keep up with!

She's beautiful though, and it's awesome to see her in good weight! I look forward to more pictures!
Her build is very weird indeed, and her hips are bad. Not terribad, but I can see a hint of what will likely develop into dysplasia. I have her on GlucosaPet while she lives here, I think it's especially important with the extra running she's suddenly doing.

Pretty sure she's purebred husky, but she's from a bad BYB, I know that, so her odd structure can very well be attributed to that.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 09-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Felurian

She's got a waist already! Good job, Allie!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian