Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-02-2006, 08:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default Does your dog do the "happy dance"

HAHA

Teddy is so funny. When we are outside playing in the snow his favourite thing is when I fling snow up in the air and he tries to catch it. Well now the snow is starting to harden up so I have to scrape up some snow so i can throw it for him.

The whole time I am doing this he stands there. His whole body just filled with excitment. he is shaking and he does... THE HAPPY DANCE.

You know the one where they stand in one place but shift their weight on their front feet lol. back and forth back and forth left right left right lol. He will do this for a few minutes while I am getting ready but alas, like any child he just cannot control himself forever.

If I take too long he will run up to my pile, stick his face in the middle and eat a bunch of the snow then to add insult to injury he then digs out the remaining loose snow I have worked so hard to pile up lol.

HEY maybe he is trying to help me dig up snow

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Show Dog

Too funny!! Yes Mini does the happy dance when she is waiting for someone to play fetch with her. Or waiting to get her bowl filled with her meal. Or waiting to be picked up when we return home after being gone for a few minutes.

TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS LIFES GREATEST TREASURE
Old 01-02-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by minismom
Too funny!! Yes Mini does the happy dance when she is waiting for someone to play fetch with her. Or waiting to get her bowl filled with her meal. Or waiting to be picked up when we return home after being gone for a few minutes.
HAHA that is so cute

I love when they do the happy dance lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Puppy Dog

I LOL reading how you described the "happy dance" hehe Bella does it too, isn't it precious? xx

Old 01-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Oh yes Pixie does a happy dance. She will dance from paw to paw and spin in circles with her ears perked and whine. It is so cute!
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 01-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Top Dog

Cooper does his happy dance except it's a little different. He shakes his butt right to left! lol

Last edited by Richie12345; 01-02-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:17 PM
fastpitchchic

KC my golden does the happy dance too. Bouncing back and forth. He then runs a tight little circle and starts dancing in front of you again. When I tell him to sit, he flops his butt down on the floor and dances with his front paws, then all of the sudden out of no where springs up on his hind legs...he is so cute when he does this, it makes break out into laughter.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Teddy does another kind of happy dance lol. When we are playing fetch and I put him in a down I will sometimes tease him a little (im such a bad doggy mommy lol) and say "are you ready" at which point he begins to wag his tail as FAST as he can and pushes himself backwards with his front paws really fast lol All while still laying down so technically he is not breaking the rules haha

G.K. Chesterton