Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Smile Fred so far.

He's doing so well he's a happy little chap, not fazed by much at all! He's just starting to respond to us, I got greeted with wiggles and loves when I got in today (was gone about 3hrs, he was with other half playing!). Starting to get to know one another, which is lovely!
He's going to be a digger and chewer I think!!! Loves to dig even now!!! Need better fencing..!!

House training is going really well! Few accidents, but nothing major and no poo lol! Probably jinxed it now....

Bodhi still thinks he smells, but she's not been too bad at all! Not sure they'll ever be best friends (which he wants), but they're ok. He's good with her, but will see how it is when he's bigger!!!!

He's learnt sit really well, working on a down, come is coming along, leave and others. Don't think he knows his name yet though lol! He is a bit of a daydreamer, so you have to make sure hes focussed or you've got no hope lol! He's beginning to notice us more and more though.

Hes such a good looking dog we do love him already!!

Not bad for less than a week
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

NEED PICTURED TO GO WITH THREAD

I am glad things are going well. I am sure your girl will warm up to him eventually, just give it time. Puppies do smell lol

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I have pics, but I need to finish a report, I shouldn't be on here!! Will upload them later! He's currently parading about the house looking for trouble
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Bah ha ha oh, oh trouble here is comes. Im so totally jealous.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 09-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Top Dog

That's such good news that he's doing well and that you guys are forming an attachment already. Maybe Bodhi and he will get closer as time goes on. It's early still.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson