Chaz vibes please?

thehoundgirl

OMG, I am just seeing this. I am so sorry. How scary. :( Lots of good thoughts and prayers for your boyfriend that he will be ok! Hugs.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Vibes and hugs from here too - I'm so glad he's out of his coma and am wishing him a quick, relatively easy recovery. Hope they caught the guy!!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So, so many vibes. As many others have said, don't forget to take care of yourself, as it is important for your little man. Keep us updated!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That's awful! I don't even know what to say. Both of you take care. I'll be praying for you both tonight.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for keeping him in all of your thoughts... that means so much to us.

I just got home from the hospital. Frank is much more conscious now and writing on a notepad. He's still hilarious, writing things such as "there's a tube in my dick it hurts so bad", "I hope I don't talk like 50 cent after this" and "where's my hat?" I had just got him this hat that he really wanted... that was the first night he wore it. Of course he's worried about that of all things. :rolleyes:

He also wrote me a letter about how he knows this is God's way of telling him to appreciate me and straighten his life out and be a good dad. That is so sweet, especially coming from someone who is absolutely an atheist. And he was crying from his only good eye (his left eye is swollen shut, but luckily unharmed) and tried to get me to hug him even though it was hard with tubes all over him. He wrote that he knew a guy who was with the shooter, and that he remembered everything after getting shot. :( I was hoping he didn't. He said he didn't realize what happened until he spat out a bunch of teeth, and there was a pool of blood in front of him. Cops are looking for the shooter still... I really hope he doesn't get away with this.

It really is a miracle that he's alive. I'm so happy, but it hurts so much to see him in so much pain. He keeps asking for water, but he can't have any for days because of the breathing tube. It's crazy how you realize how much you love someone when they're on the verge of death.

(hugs) SO relieved to hear darling!

Thank God or whom/whatever else is out there that he is ok.

A reminder in so many of our lives - we can't wait till the verge of something awful happening to love in abundance and without doubt, nor can we wait till that juncture to let those people know just how much they mean. Wishing you and him loads of great times together, a bright future, health, and prosperity <3. Take care of yourself, do what you can for him - and keep us updated of course.

Prayers, vibes, and thoughts still headed for you, him, and the baby.

P.S

Glad to hear his sense of humor is still intact. And don't worry about the culprit - fate is very fair; Karma will be around and bite him in the a$s for the damage he has inflicted (Karmic retribution - not Renee's Fila - though I'm sure she would bite the b@stard in the crotch if he one day came across them though).

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh my god. Poor Frank, I really hope he is able to recover quickly. Do they know what the damage is to his jaw? Like when it's not wired shut anymore, will he be able to eat and speak?

Hugs to you both.

Members online