Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Top Dog

I special ordered some floor tile from Lowe's last August. By the time we got around to installing it (almost a year later) we realized that it wasn't going to work in our kitchen. I went to the store thinking there was no way they would take it back, but I had to ask. They took it back no questions asked, including the tiles we had cut and/or broken trying to work with the tile. I was thrilled!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Got Floof?

Every single customer service issue with REI is outstanding.

Return these shoes that I hiked 1000's of miles in and bought 7 years ago, with the flaps hanging half off, and no shoelaces?

Sure! Here's a full refund! Have a nice day k thx bai!

(Well, I had a friend who did just that. But I've always been able to return anything that I was less than 100% satisfied with for a full refund (not store credit, actual cash back) without being hassled and within a day, even if I used it several times and it was slightly damaged/worn.)

In other words, this is why I buy everything from REI even if I have to pay $50 more over online.

Kobe the Fluffy Cloud, Alaskan Malibu-te, Mar. '05
Syl the Stormblessed, Border Collie, Dec. '13

Old 09-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Top Dog

I ordered a copy of Susan Garrett's "Ruff Love" from Clean Run last year. When I went out to get the mail all that I found was the empty, ripped open envelope and the receipt, someone stole it from my mailbox! I emailed Clean Run to let them know what happened and to order a new copy, but they went ahead an just mailed me a free copy anyways. Clean Run rocks.