Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-14-2012, 12:07 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

cool i love tatt/ peircing threads!!! I'm going to get one of my dog, Izze soon under my pegasus tattoo i just have to find the right pic, i had so many good ones taken of her but the stupid people at wal mart (the ONLY place you can go anymore to get pics done the old fashoned way) lost them & i never got them back, since you pay when you pick them up its not like i could even ask for my money back, now that she has passed away, i really would like them i have a few that i think the artist can get the gist from, i want a bust of her lookin' all regal like she used to love to look for her pics :')

Here are pics of my current ones (sorry if they are not photogenic... i took them with my phone right quick LOL.

-this is the one i want to get Izze's pic under, i was thinking it could be the 'animal theme' arm LMBO there actually is a lot more room under the horse tat then looks in the pic, i moved the camera when i hit the shutter button

Old 09-14-2012, 12:30 AM
The Littlest Hound

I'm dying to get a VCH, and I really want tattoos but I STILL can't decide where! I know I want Daisy's paw print, but I'm not sure where to get it. I also want a bunch of frolicking dogs down my back, kind of in the style of sassafrass' tatts of her dogs... I wanted a bunch of dogs that have meant something to me in my life.

I'm just so afraid of finding an artist who screws it up. Lol

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CCH 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage CA

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 09-14-2012, 02:12 AM
Will Creep For Sheep

I am actually looking for someone to do a nice line drawing of Gyp for my upper back. I am terrified of getting one, I am kinda a wuss, but I'm going to do it.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:18 AM
Are you dead yet?

I got a vertical in my lip last month. It was my compromise with myself since I didn't like the idea of a regular labret or medusa rubbing against my teeth, and I don't have the upper lips for a Monroe. I'd like to get an industrial in each ear next. One at a time though. I'd get my nose done, but as it is I think my job is just barely cool with my lip so I'm not going to push it.

I absolutely love tattoos, but at this point am sticking with piercings because they are less expensive and less permanent. When i have the money and the right artist with the right design, I want a full sleeve and maybe a piece on the back of my neck.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:54 AM
and Fozzie B!

I took my tongue piercing out when I got my new job. I feel self conscious about it while talking to all of the older, conservative clients... I was actually just trying to leave it out at work but it decided to close up in 3 hours! So whatev.

Thinking of getting a VCH makes me squirm so bad... lol. It's interesting though. I definitely want to get my naval pierced again after I have le baby.

Me and my two besties, Seth and Logan, were going to get THC molecule tattoos on the back of our necks for 4/20. Since there's three of us! But since I found out I'm pregnant, we decided to postpone that, maybe indefinitely.

I really want to get a medium sized, feminine colorful dragon tattoo on my side. I'm a dragon, my best friends are dragons, and my son will be a dragon.

I would love to get a tattoo for my dogs someday, but I don't really know how I'd go about that. Paw prints are cute... but I'd like it to be more personal than that. I also want to get a simple cross or praying hands on my wrist or below the back of my neck.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 09-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'll start with what I already have done:

Piercings: ears obviously, had tongue done for years and years but recently took it out, have my lip done, septum, had nostril/nose piercing as well but it fell out a few months ago and I never put one back in. Also have my nipples pierced.

Tattoos: two paw prints below the belt/lower stomach side. James 1:2-8 on my left inner lower forearm wrist area, fish and cross on my right inner wrist, horseshoe with a rose on my left shoulderblade, flower behind my right ear. I also have a chest piece that I'm still working on. The linework is already tattooed, but I haven't been able to afford to start the color yet. It's two sparrows... one full of life and the other decaying. A banner across my chest says "The question is not how we will die but how we will live" I'll have to find a pic of it.

As for future piercings and tattoos... not sure if I want any future piercings or not... think I'm kind of done with those. Tattoos I have a lot of plans though. I obviously want to finish my chest piece. I'm going to get a bear paw print on my ankle (family thing with my sisters since we're called the Grizzly Bears). I'm going to do a full sleeve on my right arm though I'm still working out the design ideas in my head. I'd like to do something that sort of resembles a tree of life with gnarly branches and roots and have my dogs tied into is somehow. I saw a drawing of a tree where a greyhound was drawn into the tree as one of the branches coming out of the tree.... thought something like that might be neat. I just really want my sleeve to represent my life somehow and my dogs, but I'm not exactly positive yet how exactly I'm going to portray that.

I've also thought about getting something native american related tattooed on me since I'm part Apache and I can really spiritually relate to my native american side. I don't know if I want it to be a big piece or something small and meaningful. I've thought about doing a feather behind my other ear to represent that heritage, but then I've also thought about doing a full scene back piece idea... not sure yet, but that tattoo wont be until after I've finished my chest piece and sleeve more than likely.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Research and consultations are great for choosing an artist. I always scour portfolios and see if they have done any work similar to what I'm looking for, which is really important if you want to do portraits. I'm sure you all know that. There is an artist in Fort Lauderdale, can't remember her name for the life of me... She is gonna do my back piece. Her color work is just phenomenal. And I live in MI... That will be a few trips to FL. Haha.

Kudos to you guys getting nipples and such pierced. I have a hard enough time getting my ears done. They are just so freaking painful (I have a terrible pain tolerance for stabbings). I remember having clothes rub against my navel the first few days and ouch. This really makes me want my nose done.

Looks like I'm having the same issue as a lot of people with the paw prints. I just don't want to end up with too many for the area. I love animal tribute tattoos. DD- That sounds like it will be awesome. Izze was so gorgeous. She was the dog that really made me want an ACD. And Maggie, that rat sounds like he will be awesome!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 09-14-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post

Kudos to you guys getting nipples and such pierced. I have a hard enough time getting my ears done. They are just so freaking painful (I have a terrible pain tolerance for stabbings). I remember having clothes rub against my navel the first few days and ouch. This really makes me want my nose done.
I wont lie, my nipples were actually a little painful compared to my other piercings. Adrenaline kicked in and the first hurt but wasn't too bad.... but oh dear lord when she went to do the second one... well, let's just say it hurt considerably more. I had my big girl pants on that day though so I didn't cry, scream or anything. I think I just said, "omg ouch!" and that was it. I've had them for around a year now and they still have their moments of soreness periodically, but other than that they are fine. I just try to keep some H2Ocean on hand for days when they decide to be sore (usually right around that time of the month).
Old 09-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Skittle- I was hoping you would pop in here! I love your chest piece and you pull off your facial piercings so well. I'm excited to see what you decide to do with your sleeve. I'm in the brainstorming aspect of my potential future half sleeve as well.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 09-14-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Skittle- I was hoping you would pop in here! I love your chest piece and you pull off your facial piercings so well. I'm excited to see what you decide to do with your sleeve. I'm in the brainstorming aspect of my potential future half sleeve as well.
Thank you

And some pics.... (not of the nipple piercings though of course lol)

Horseshoe with rose... this was my first tattoo

Doodled this onto a post it note one day and ended up tattooed with it a few weeks later

Ear piercing and flower tattoo

Chest piece in progress

So you can see my lip ring and septum

Classic duck face HAHAHA