Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I am LOL if i had the money & the insurance right now i would get my tubes cut,
After I had a couple of my kids my cramping ect went away, my periods were like 3 days long. I then had my tubes tied..and my periods went back to awful! Heavy bleeding, nasty cramps ect. I've heard from other women of the same thing happening so be cautious with getting your tubes done!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I tried 3 BC pills recently and they were AWFUL. Constant cramps and bleeding. I had one month long period on one. If I go without a pill, I have no periods because of my PCOS.

I went back to Yasmin. First month and I was regular again. I think it's definitely possible if you only tried 3 pills that there could be one out there that would work for you.
I've been on a particular type of BC for a while and it works out great for me. This last month I decided to just start the next pack immediately because I didn't want to have to deal with a period for various reasons.

Guess who just had a month-long period?
Old 09-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Top Dog

Before I got on BC my cramps were really bad I would take 3 alieve every 4 hours the first 2-3 days of my period for YEARS. Now I have stomach ulcers, and I think it also got to the point I had taken it so much it didn't help as much. The best was when I had pain killers left over from having my teeth pulled, I would save them and use them for cramps and that helped so much more.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 AM
Top Dog

I got that pain killer prescription last year but it was just knocking me out, so I try not to use them too much...
Old 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Aleve (naproxen) IMO is one of the best things to take for pain/muscle aches. I got a Diva Cup for this go around and I'm on day 2 of my cycle and it's SO AWESOME.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

It's amazing thr amount of tissue & blood they say you lose but it seems like a lot more then hat.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

I need to get better about taking red raspberry.

I have similar symptoms, super heavy (way TMI but its heavy enough that at times I can stand in the shower and clots just fall out continuously), very painful cramps, exhaustion, and headaches. I take 4 ibuprofen about every 4 hours which is NOT good and have been doing that since I was a young teen.

I went on BC for them but they always came back after several months or so, like my body acclimated to the hormones and reverted to normal. Honestly, especially as I am older (32) I dont feel comfortable taking BC.....but I need to do something.