Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 01-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

i wasnt having a go , but I know how if feel for things to go off topic and for your sake i wanted this to stay about microchipping not breeding, there is no law here about it, but i am still waiting for a email from the company to see where i stand with reguards to reciving info about my sold pups and If I can get them chipped before they leave next time, the breeder we got Pearl from said she didnt have her done because she was told that the owners are the only ones allowed to do it, so i will have to see what they say
Old 01-02-2006, 05:52 PM
yuckaduck

But before they are sold you are the owner therefore you should be able to get it done as the owner. When they are sold transfer the chip over to the new owner. That is how it works here.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

Well that is what i thaught, but i still want to have the info on that dog sent to me, so say if it ended up in rescue i would be contacted
Old 01-02-2006, 06:45 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
Been answered many many times...go back through my posts and you will see the battles. Sorry but there is no more battle left in me, I have already decided with my vet and mentor what is going to happen.
No need for me to do that.

Your short post above answers it all.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
GSDGurl

My new girl is tatooed but I am micro
chipping her too.Double protection is safer to me.
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers
No need for me to do that.

Your short post above answers it all.
Good because I do not bother argueing anymore. I know what I am doing and I know I am responsible and that is all that matters.
Top Dog

All i will say is a short post has nothing to do with it, i have been asked the same and you just get fed up with repeting yourself!

So Pleasee can we keep this aboput microchipping, anything else should be in another thread!
Old 01-02-2006, 06:50 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Sheperd Gurl
Good plan! Better protection if she gets stolen too.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Sheperd Gurl
good for you, that is best bacause tattoos can fade and be changed
Old 01-02-2006, 06:53 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallien Jacks
All i will say is a short post has nothing to do with it, i have been asked the same and you just get fed up with repeting yourself!

So Pleasee can we keep this aboput microchipping, anything else should be in another thread!
I am not sure about you getting information on a microchipped dog that is no longer yours. Privacy issues...I think likely it would be reserved for the owner only.

Do not worry as discussed by you and me in PM's I do not argue or get upset anymore. I know what I am doing, my friends, vets, mentor and those who truely have gotten to know me here know I am responsible. Anyone wishing to argue will just be put on ignore. We all have the right to enjoy the forums and to post freely and I am from now on. Renee taught me that....stop worrying about what others think and use my own brain adn learn and do the right thing. That is what I am doing.