Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Top Dog

Chewy is hands down my favorite. I love all of the animals in my family, but Chewy was my first dog and taught me so much. She is so independent, contrary, stubborn and just... a complete bitch. But she also has a thoughtfulness and practicality that I really admire. She is the most difficult and problematic out of all of the dogs, and she makes me SO frustrated, but in the long run she can do no wrong. I feel like that proves more than anything that she's my favorite.

Lola is my number 2, always up for anything, pays attention, wants to make me happy, and I adore her, but she can't contend with my bond with Chewy. We have our own separate dynamic, though, and I honestly don't think Lola knows where she stands. Chewy does, though. She's too full of herself to NOT know...

The chihuahuas are my parents' dogs, and I do like them, but they are just the opposite of what I like in dogs and this summer it's just becoming more and more apparent. Delgado is such a floater in our family. He's fond of us, and we love him, but he literally just wandered in off the street and took up residence on our lot. I feel like he is more bonded to the property and the other dogs than he is to us.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Definitely Panzer. She has turned into such a fun dog that I can take anywhere and do anything with. This weekend I competed in a Crossfit competition and took her along. She had fun showing off her tricks and insanity while I had her out, and made some dog friends as usual, but while crated in our group's tent area, people couldn't even tell there was a dog there.

Solo is probably one of the smartest dogs I'll ever own but is/was the biggest pain in the ass with his stubborn dog aggression and weird phobias.

Out of the cats, Creep the Siamese is my favorite, he has the most hilarious attitude and snuggles the best in bed.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:28 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Chloe is my favorite but she is mine and Violet is my dad's. When I move, Chloe will come with me and Violet will stay here. But I love them both very much.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)