Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Felurian

Three dogs:

Two female Fila Brasileiros, Shiva (15 months); Kharma (11 months) and one male German Shepherd/wolf mix, Bimmer (4 1/2 years - approx.)

I also have a male grey-tiger cat that is living with my parents - he'd be coyote bait here the first time he slipped outside, which he manages to do about once or twice a year. He has no immediate fear of large dogs, only people . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-19-2004, 03:29 PM
an5gel99

Default thanks

thank you for replying. i need all the replies i can get.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:43 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I have two and a half dogs (lol)
Maddie is my 2yr old female buff Cocker Spaniel, my pride and joy.
Carly is a 8 month old white and blonde Shih Tzu puppy that I was supposed to be fostering, but now I'm keeping her, officially. I foster dogs all of the time, but right now I don't have one.
Nikki is a 13yr old Shetland Sheepdog. She's obese and arthritic, she's actually my parents dog, but the cold winter is hard on her and we've found that the lack of stairs and spoiling untencils at my house are better for her right now...

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 12-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

I've got two dogs.
Rose is a spayed female that is 6 years old. SHe is a mutt.
Blackie is a neutered male 9yr old dog. He is a Lab Rottie mix. He has been the father of one litter. ( He is Rose's dad.)
Old 12-19-2004, 05:59 PM
an5gel99

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING. IF YOU KNOW THE INFO THAT I ASKED ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS DOGS YOU CAN PUT THAT DOWN ALSO. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU. P.S IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MAGAZINE YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. THANK YOU SO MUCH. MY EMPLOYEES ARE GETTING HARD TO WORK ON OUR SURVEY. I JUST HAVE TO MENTION THAT NOTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE MENTIONED OR ANY MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU SEND ME AND E-MAIL AT MY ADDRESS AND THE SITE OWNER ALLOWS ME TO MENTION THIS SITE AND THE MEMBERS THAT WISHED TO BE MENTIONED. THANK YOU.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Active Pup

Default My MalteseX

Hi, My dog, Mj (Mary Jane) is a 2 year old Maltese x, she has just had 4 pups, 1 female and 3 males, we kept the little girl to keep our Mj company, we've named her Kimba ( I know Kimba was a white lion (male) but we liked the name )

This is Mj's second litter, the first one wasn't planned, a dog broke into our backyard while she was on heat (it was her brother who lived down the road)

Kimba is now 8 weeks old.

The breed is Maltese/Shih Ztu/Cavaliar King Charles

Joanne
Rate Puppy Pics at My Rating Site!

Last edited by joanne66; 12-19-2004 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:21 PM
an5gel99

Thank you joanne66 and all the other repliers
Old 12-20-2004, 07:58 AM
Big Dog

I have 2 dogs one kelpie sterilised female 7 years, one border collie cross kelpie male sterilised 6 years, 3 rabbits 1 year ol females and 6 goldfish
Old 12-20-2004, 08:16 AM
an5gel99

cool thank you
Old 12-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Corgi bum

I have two dogs, Chloe is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi & Jackson Browne is a minature Doxie. I also have two cats, Hootie is a seal point siamese & Felida is a blue piont siamese. Chloe just had a litter of 6 puppies on October 8th. They were purebred Pembroke's. They have all gone to their new homes now.