Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-14-2012, 09:08 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
I'm so happy when kids like my little ponys!!!! Does she watch the cartoon? It's cute and holds my attention lol!

And I could make that out without your interpreting! She's doing good!
She is really coming alOng

Yes she LOVES the my little pony cartoon. It is her favorite show right now. I have to say I find it rather funny myself.

My dad is bringing a few of my old My Little Ponies with him when we all go to Disney so hannah can have them. I have all of my old ponies but i know my neices likes playing with them when they go to his house so I won't take them all just yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Hannah's letter is so cute...I have no idea what any of those things are but I'm sure Santa will
LOL yeah my mom was like "so should I get her any of those things for christmas and if so... What are they?". LOL they are all My Little Pony characters

And she got to see Santa today and he assured her that he has lots of my little ponies LOL

So far for christmas I have the following ponies for her...
Rainbow dash, cherry berry, sunny rays, lyra heartstrings and I will be getting Princess Celestia before Christmas .... I mean Santa will lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My co-worker just gave me an apple cider donut from the local apple orchard. I lived for these things in my previous grain-devouring life. It's full of stuff I don't eat anymore. But I have been dreaming of them for weeks, because it's that time of year when the orchard is open and churning out these donuts by the hundreds. Yesterday morning I left the house and thought, "All I want is a cup of warm apple cider and an apple cider donut."
And here he is this morning WITH THE DONUT. No apple cider, but the donut.
I ate it.
I don't regret it.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Had a really good first day back at work. I love those kids. A bunch of them asked me where I had been and said they missed me.

Also, a little girl was crying today, so I came up and asked her what was wrong. She said she didn't have any friends, and had no one to hang out with at SACC (the program I work with) and I hugged her and told her that it was okay, and then I told her to hold on. I went and got this sweet little new girl that we got who is like...obsessed with me lol, and said "______ this is _______ and she doesn't have any friends here yet either. Why don't you hang out and be friends?" and her face lit up and both of them smiled and started talking and hung out for the rest of the morning. When they were bring dismissed I heard the new girl say "see you this afternoon!" to the girl who had been crying. I'm so happy that I could do that and make them so happy. It's just an awesome feeling. Who knows they might even become best friends. Kids are awesome.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 11-15-2012, 01:56 PM
We are Home.

I have applegate herb turkey, homegrown tomatoes and lettuce!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I am down 54 lbs., have broken this awful plateau (up 2 pounds, down 2 pounds) I've been on, and am finally starting to feel comfortable again. I still have 20 or 30 lbs to loose, but the hardest part is behind me (I feel like I am mentally there to tackle he rest, which, I am sure, will be slow).
Old 11-15-2012, 02:54 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I am down 54 lbs., have broken this awful plateau (up 2 pounds, down 2 pounds) I've been on, and am finally starting to feel comfortable again. I still have 20 or 30 lbs to loose, but the hardest part is behind me (I feel like I am mentally there to tackle he rest, which, I am sure, will be slow).
Congratulations!! That is soooo awesome. I'm trying to do the same and it is killing me.

Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Congrats! I've been in plateauville for way too long

Weirdly, I seem to be starting to budge off of it . . . now that I've eaten the wonderful, deep, dark, decadent, rich chocolate, gluten free, pumpkin cupcakes, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Top Dog

Saw my baby brother graduate from basic this morning. I really really missed him.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Resident fainting goat

I got my bold lead in the mail today! BEAUTIFUL!

Ended up with a coupon code for a great sale.. so I bought it lol

now if only I had a puppy to use my new pretty leash with.. grumble.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Violet is all clean and pretty from going to the groomers! She smells like maple syrup!

She's also exhausted and ready to go upstairs to go to sleep, and so am I! Yay!