Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Top Dog

Kastle finally is clear to do protection (you will notice in the picture, he is missing two front teeth, that is what had set us back)! I am so excited! He's 1.5 years old and I've been just waiting for him to heal up and then to move to a club that can handle his drive level. I LOVE our new club! I am just so excited! We trained yesterday and he did really, really well in all three phases and we had so much fun!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Lonely night again with hubby out of town so Hannah asked if I wanted to come watch the Grinch with her.

Cuddle up with my best girl and watch one of my favorite christmas cartoons from childhood? If that doean't cheer me up nothing will

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Kastle finally is clear to do protection (you will notice in the picture, he is missing two front teeth, that is what had set us back)! I am so excited! He's 1.5 years old and I've been just waiting for him to heal up and then to move to a club that can handle his drive level. I LOVE our new club! I am just so excited! We trained yesterday and he did really, really well in all three phases and we had so much fun!
Awesome!
And that dog is just... wow so handsome!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Kotah BEAR

Making hashbrown casserole and it smells AMAZING.
Once it is done, I plan to stuff my face and continue watching Breaking Bad while Michael sleeps, hehe.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Since we have a venting thread, here is a thread to share the little bits of good news that aren't big enough to deserve their own thread.

My good news:

The antibiotics have finally kicked in and I'm feeling much, much better from my UTI! Whoot! And I don't have my Eng class for the next three class periods. Hooray!
I know this thread is not current but just wanted to share that did you know if you drink Alka Seltzer it will eliminate all UTI symptoms within minutes? It's true!

http://www.tulipscloset.net/
Old 11-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach View Post
I know this thread is not current but just wanted to share that did you know if you drink Alka Seltzer it will eliminate all UTI symptoms within minutes? It's true!
OMG Are you SERIOUS?! I have one right now and am to broke to buy the proper meds but have like 2 packs of AS. YOU ROCK!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 AM
orange iguanas.

Had a customer come in today that wanted to talk to an "expert" on cats with stomach problems. Because she just adopted a cat with IBD. I certainly don't claim to be an expert but I was able to tell her, well, I have an IBD kitty too and this is what works for him...(raw diet).

Usually I expect to be met with some resistance, people who have no clue what a raw diet even is or people that are 100% closed to the idea. This lady? "Oh yeah, I feed my dog raw and I offered NewKitty a little bit of it and she ate it right up, so maybe I'll just keep feeding her that then. The rescue said I should give her more grains but I didn't think that was right." She then wanted to know about probiotics and which premade raw brands were acceptable for cats with taurine levels and whatnot. And then she ended it on "I am SO GLAD you are the person I ran into!"

Why can't everyone be that awesome!!

Also, I took a nap today. Any day that involves a nap is a good one.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 11-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I had a great session with my counselor today and felt really good after I left. Things are going better right now between me and Josh... like... a LOT better. I'm not sure what happened exactly. Not sure if it's because my parents are getting divorced... or that we are going to a marriage communication class.... or maybe that we've both been seeing the marriage counselor separately right now... but things have just been really good recently. He's being way more attentive to me. We're fighting way less. We're learning to appreciate each other a bit more. If things keep going the way they are going right now we just may be able to completely save this marriage and point it in a direction that's healthy.
(((((hugs))))) That's awesome. I'm really happy for you Skittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Kastle and Mu are hillbilly twins!!

MissingTooth by taqroy, on Flickr

YAY for healing up and going back to training!

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
(((((hugs))))) That's awesome. I'm really happy for you Skittle.

Kastle and Mu are hillbilly twins!!

MissingTooth by taqroy, on Flickr

YAY for healing up and going back to training!
Bodhi can join that club Although hers are on the bottom!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 11-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Top Dog

Newt can join that club too,lol