Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-03-2014, 06:36 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Red vs. Blue is on Netflix.

My day is that much better.

Caboose is epic.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Bad news? OH had to run a horse in fredricksburg and is going to be gone all day

Why is this in the good news thread? Because I was in a funk and when I was scrolling through my tv guide ... low and behold, AMC is running a marathon of TWD, it was like they knew I needed a distraction/pick me up, thanks AMC

Old 07-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

I spent a good amount of time last night setting up a blog. And I like. Wooot. We had been updating people via Facebook about our lives to keep in the loop with family and friends, but sometimes it just wasn't enough. We needed more space. Obviously because we have lots to say.

Also looking around at apartments and houses some more. I'm torn between getting a house of our own now, or waiting until spring when we have more time to look, get settled in, and do what we want with it. Because, honestly. Nothing is happening in the winter! Also save just a tiny bit more so we can splurge on the little things we would like to come with it.

Three day weekend after extra hours all week. WOOOO. I would GLADLY work extra every day if it meant a three day weekend! Also they changed a few things around at work so that is going much better now, and hopefully it'll fix my numbers so I can get into the College of Insurance and make a ridiculous amount of money (for what I'm used to....no, wait...it's really just a ridiculous amount of money). And then MORE house stuff. And baby.

And BeAu's brother is moving out here with us and will be finishing high school out here. So. Wooot. Again. He's a good kid and it'll be nice to have him around the house.

What's that? Is that cancer in the air? FAMILY. AND FEELINGS. SO MUCH CANCER. Also popcorn. Really loving popcorn lately.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Duuuuude.

I made my mom a carrot cake (her favorite) for her birthday. I'd never even tried carrot cake before, much less made one.

It came out great. Mm. Definitely saving this recipe!

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 07-05-2014, 10:04 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I have a new car! Well, used new car. A 2012 Mazda3 hatchback. I really liked the Chevy Cruze we were looking at, but in the end, we decided a hatchback would better suit our needs.

I pray that this stays good news and doesn't become a headache waiting for insurance to take care of my other loan.

Old 07-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Top Dog

My friend Kristen is here. She is awesome. We trained dogs yesterday, it was great. Yesterday and today we made videos for my job. There is a lot of good and there's also a lot of hilariously terrible.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 07-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Big Dog

I was horrible at growing orchids. Killed a bunch and could never get the ones that survived to rebloom, but I love them anyways. After reading up on orchid care and watching a ton of YouTube videos I decided to get some more and give it a try again, and also to see if I could save my last surviving one.

Now I have about 15 of them (ya I went overboard buying them), most in bloom and one that has an offshoot growing off of the spent flower spike I cut. And my oldest guy is thriving and growing new roots.

This has never happened before!! I'm so glad I'm not an orchid mass murderer anymore!
Old 07-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Wild At Heart

Job interview was moved from Friday to tomorrow. Still nervous/anxious, but excited/ready too!

Harleigh <3
Old 07-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

Basking in my "dead white and blue" TWD marathon thanks, AMC. That's what I needed.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I'm so glad to be working again. It just feels good to have some kind of income and to get out of the house. Plus the people I work with are mostly awesome, so that's really helpful

Also, I got 10 hours overtime and part of that was on a holiday! So my paycheck should be AWESOME! So excited