Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Top Dog

Meeting up with an agility guy tonight.

The excitement. Even more exciting that we're DOING agility.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Payday makes me very happy.
This. Also, I thought payday wasn't until next week, so I had been doing minimal spending to make it last...and then yesterday I was like "OH WAIT. Tomorrow's payday!" I still have $100 left from the last paycheck. WAT.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am just feeling particularly emotional and amorous tonight. I LOVE my husband. LOOOOVE him. He is my best friend (other than God), my lover, my heart and soul.

This week has been really rough and I am NOT one to feel down and out, so when I do it is especially hard on me and i hate it. I am a naturally happy person and I hate not feeling happy and I hate bringing it home. Things have been stressful with my job and I haven't been sleeping or... Functioning and what does he do? He just supports me. He listens, he tells me that he will support my decision and be there for me no matter what I decide and that he knows that my judgement is sound.

I can't believe the love God has blessed me with. He is the sweetest, most loving, honest, trustworthy man I've ever known. He is a beautiful man of God who honors me and is an amazing father. I live him, I lust after him and I trust him with the deepest depths of my soul.

On too of a
Rough week... I'm watching army wives and it just makes my emotional state ten times worse after this week lol forgive my emotional flooding tonight lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Top Dog

I like happy days.

Sent off my tax return(finally , went to lunch at Jimmy John's, got paid, went to the local big mall & pretty much had another day of BeAu spoiling the crap out of me & buying me all the things. So now I have new jeans, new shirts, new underwear(went up on cup size), makeup, Jewelry ....like holy crap. Fun times & best boyfriend ever.

Tomorrow we go look at these apartments we might have our hearts set on. House is just too much of a hassle one year before moving.

But happy days! So happy for happy days.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Club Terrible - President

Sparks, your posts about your husband (and daughter, for that matter) never fail to make me smile and feel so wonderful for you. To see someone so genuinely happy with their life and loved ones is just a beautiful thing.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Top Dog

I got cleared to start with the county, at last. First day is Monday morning, 8am.

I'm excited for it - it's the county, so it'd be easier to slip into an open full-time position if one came along. And it's entirely animal care, instead of tons of office work thrown in the mix. And it's an area I've never worked in, with animals I've never worked with, so I'm going to learn SO MUCH. And it pays more per hour.

But...I get less hours, so overall less money until I can get back to my society position (after 30 days I can work both jobs). And...I just don't want to leave, I'm not ready yet. But I suppose I'll never feel really ready. I have a ton of things to do and write and explain over the weekend, because I'm literally NOT ALLOWED to work in this position, even for a few minutes, for 30 days. Stupid.

And Sunday could very well be my last day in this department, depending on what happens at the other zoo. And either way...my last day volunteering was this past Tuesday, and I didn't even know it until afterwards. REALLY not ready for that one, especially since it's lambing/kidding season and BABY GOATS. But I did get to hang out with the babies for 4 hours today, and got paid for it
Old 04-12-2014, 01:30 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

I now officially have 10 bottles of KBS. Hoarding. Hoarding like crazy.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:15 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Two interviews tomorrow! Yey! (This is good news, because I am refusing to be stressed about it. Refusing. We'll see how well that goes.)

And my tailbone is finally not hurting! Yey! Well, I get a tiny twinge every now and then, but I think whatever the heck is/was wrong is finally healing.

We got paid, so we were able to buy groceries. Yey! Two bills down, three more to go. Boo. But, at least we have food now. And once I start working...YEY, animal and car payment money! That will really make a difference.

Got my script transferred over to the pharmacy in enough time (yey, no condoms needed for the next month) and met our other neighbor (nice older woman - she is forgiven for not fixing the fence because she literally couldn't - she asked Michael if he wouldn't mind coming over and nailing it up today, bless her heart).

Good day. I hope tomorrow is just as good and that the interviews go well. I refuse to be nervous. Refuse!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 04-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Two interviews tomorrow! Yey! (This is good news, because I am refusing to be stressed about it. Refusing. We'll see how well that goes.)

Really, there comes a point where you've had so many interviews in close succession that it's no longer stressful, it's just routine, because you've prepared so much for the previous ones that there's really not much left to prepare for. For me that came when I hit #3 for the year. It was even a phone interview and it was easy, so easy I was worried it was bad. But I was one of two people invited for an on-site interview, so it must have gone well! Interview #4 was actually a job offer, though unexpected, so that helped. And interview #5 was just plain fun.

Good luck!!
Old 04-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I don't feel like looking for the dog news thread on my phone so here it is. Cricket got her RATI today!!! She was soooo quick too.