Old 03-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Higbread Dingbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
lol at the puggle humping another dog in the background
darn dogs always ruining the shots.
Also, I'm pretty sure I had a dream about that snake last night

Side note:
The house is SO NICE with my mom and the little dogs gone for the week. Quiet, low stress. And I'm not constantly being punched by the cat/dog Ruby.
Can't wait for summer to get back into my own place.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:40 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I HAS THE INTERNETZ.

So nice to be typing from an actual keyboard and not on my phone. Granted, I'm still waiting for a wireless adapter for my desktop so I'm currently using Michael's ancient laptop...but it's still better to browse with an actual computer!

And now I can upload photos! Hooray!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 03-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Top Dog

90% sure I'll be applying to be a CGC evaluator soon, and then teaching puppy classes for a friend shortly after that. Assuming I'm still where I am now. But even if I get a job and move out of town it could be something fun on the side.

Old 03-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Top Dog

Summa Cum Laude!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTheSibe View Post
Same here. Then it's going to get 40's back down to the 20's
Tomorrow's supposed to be like 48, so I'm taking Roxie for a long walk and a trip to the manor (nursing home) to visit some of the residents. I am HOPING that she can control her tongue after a long walk, lol.

Anyways, had a pretty good day. Took the dog for a walk before work, got my ZenDog Compression Shirt in the mail from doggyloot, thank the gods, so I got to try that on Roxie today, and left it on her while I was at work. I think she did pretty good. I mean, I'm not sure exactly how effective the shirt is, but when I got home she was a bit more laid back than she normally is with her greetings, so I guess it had some effect.

I made a trolley set-up in the basement for Roxie, since she kept on breaking out of the mudroom, and she did really well... only one Kong was slightly out of reach, her bone and bed were all still where I left them. I know she was barking a lot after I left, but no one is really able to hear her when she's in the basement, unless they're right at the front door and even then it's quite muffled. I really hope she wasn't barking the entire time, though. Both Kongs were empty and there was a lot of bone dust, so I don't think she was.

Also... Showing the house twice on Sat!! I have to work right after one showing, so I really hope they don't stay for too long, but we are showing the house a lot more now! Plus we're having an open on Sunday. I'm gonna be so tired.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:40 AM
Top Dog

Ahhh, I just ordered a new lens! So incredibly exciting and I can't wait til it gets here, but also terrifying...I can't believe I just spent that much money on a lens...!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:21 AM
<----Thanks Allie

I found a journal I had written when I was dating someone I'm more than happy to forget. I just read said journal.... OMG my life suddenly is 900 bajillon times better!

I really needed that. I'm a year away from my boards and things are getting really tight around here. I'm feeling the stress from every which direction. But this reminder of what I put behind me and where I'vr made it to in life... such an amazing moral boost!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:23 AM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Ahhh, I just ordered a new lens! So incredibly exciting and I can't wait til it gets here, but also terrifying...I can't believe I just spent that much money on a lens...!
Which one did you get??? The 50mm you have is my next want. I can't wait to see your pics with the new one!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:47 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Slowly but surely getting monies figured out. Much more confident that once this month is behind us we'll have a more balanced budget. Screw deposits and moving expenses.

Just please please please please please don't let bills be higher than expected or it will be Ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 03-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaeanx View Post
Which one did you get??? The 50mm you have is my next want. I can't wait to see your pics with the new one!
I'm getting an 80-200mm 2.8...pretty excited! I love my 50mm too, you'll have a lot of fun with that lens.