Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-19-2014, 05:26 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am just so NOT a beach person. To me ... there are no redeeming qualities about the beach lol. sand in uncomfortable parts... and then those creepy little sand crabs that come up out of no where... not to mention all the horrific stuff that lives in the ocean... and sun? As a pasty, freckly, white girl... sun and I are not friends

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I am just so NOT a beach person. To me ... there are no redeeming qualities about the beach lol. sand in uncomfortable parts... and then those creepy little sand crabs that come up out of no where... not to mention all the horrific stuff that lives in the ocean... and sun? As a pasty, freckly, white girl... sun and I are not friends
I'm with you, people who ask me why I don't want to go to some beach resort in Mexico don't understand when I say because it's not fun for me, they look at me like I sprouted another head. It's boring to me to sit and watch the waves, I'll go for a short swim, but not alone, and not all day, heck I very rarely even go to the pool at hotels we stay at even because sitting there surrounded by strangers is boring too.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:25 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Safely in MO! Thank God. Long interstate drives give me muscle cramps. Ugh.

Old 02-19-2014, 07:33 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I love the ocean more then the beach, I can't wait to vay cay in Mexico and snorkel, I love to sit on the beach and listen to the waves.

I am white (dada is a ginger lol lol) it my mom is half Cherokee so I do tan ... Well
Old 02-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Top Dog

Interview is done, boarding the plane soon. It's completely out of my hands now. Will know next week. I may die before then from anticipation.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 02-19-2014, 09:07 PM
Twin 2.0

Default The Good News thread

Spent all day on my snowboard, in the sun, and because I made some huge progress and my legs are now sore spaghetti, I feel better about things in general.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:43 AM
Allons-y!

Finally finished A Dance With Dragons! I really should have written a lab report tonight instead, but ah well.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 02-20-2014, 12:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Michael is officially a Seabee! So happy to see all of his hard work, stress and frustrations pay off.

His good news? He no longer has to wear his digital blues, thus his boot shining days are OVER. LOL

Old 02-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Top Dog

Finally sold an item on eBay!!! Yay! Only issue is, I don't have a printer... And my laptop isn't working (like usual, whenever it runs into some "issue", it shuts down and throws a tantrum... And I have to go through trying to reset it like 50 times. When it does actually want to turn on, it just can't seem to muster up all the courage and I end up pushing the start button 20 times at least).

I'm so happy that I've finally sold this thing though... I just wish my stupid computer would work so I can get it out the door. Also really wish my parents would have left me with the older printer instead of junking it.

Ah, scratch that! Apparently I just need to slam it shut really hard a few times lappytop is working now.

Last edited by teacuptiger; 02-20-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I LOVE Chick fil a. Seriously, they are amazing. Tonight is one of their daddy/daughter date nights (theme is a night in paris). They had a few spots left so they had a facebook contest and Brian and Hannah won a
Spot. They are there right now and all dressed up. Hannah was given a rose and a goodie bag with a cookie, their dinner was free and.... They just found out that they get to go for a ride in a limo. Hannah must be BURSTING with excitement right now lol.

I'm so excited and happy for them and their nice night out!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney