Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-12-2014, 11:50 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Everyone has awesome news and plans Good luck wrapping up the illustrating deal, Allie! And good luck househunting, Laur! And congrats to everyone else on their awesome

I'm cheating and getting a puppy **happiness**

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 02-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shai View Post
everyone has awesome news and plans good luck wrapping up the illustrating deal, allie! And good luck househunting, laur! And congrats to everyone else on their awesome

i'm cheating and getting a puppy **happiness**
pictures!! Information!!!
Naoo!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:04 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
pictures!! Information!!!
Naoo!!!!!!
On the 2014 Puppies thread -- Posts #264 for info, and #277 for pictures
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/show...263132&page=27

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 02-12-2014, 12:27 PM
I'm All Ears

Puppy still probably in the winter. I'm talking to people though!

My good news is I have Friday off and it's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend!!!! FINALLY!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Behavior Nerd

SO MUCH GOOD NEWS!!! Love it!

Nothing major here, but I'm having fun taking time lapse photos of snowmageddon.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I love that everyone has such amazing good news! When the venting thread is slower than the good news thread I has a happy.

For myself, it's bland compared to everyone else's, but I got info last night that will GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY reduce a huge stressor that's been part of my life for years. I'm trying not to get too excited until it ACTUALLY happens, but I'm all on the inside.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Everyone has such good news! YAY! I'm so happy for everyone.

I just wanted to share the happiness of a 2014 puppy. Many here know I was up and down trying to get NextDog worked out, and all the stress in the last year. And then to have Kelsey swoop in, then the ups and downs of that, and getting the DREAM DOG I actually always wanted from the beginning. I feel like only DOG PEOPLE really get it. I am so over the moon happy about it, and I love being able to share that here.

BeAu is cute and supportive, and he brings me coffee in the mornings and surprises me with handmade cards for our six month anniversary...but he doesn't quite get the dog thing. He is just excited to have a dog to actually PLAY with, and the trip out there of course. But he is so spectacular.

Speaking of trip, we are still working out exact dates, but it is tentatively scheduled for late April-Mid May. Route is set, everything is good to go. Now we wait. Oh, and keep planning for the Spring/Summer 2015 move. So much to do, seems like such little time!

Not only do I have hours at my current job again, they are talking about raise/promotion. I sent my resume out and I have SEVERAL job offers on the table, including a manager position at a local petstore. Next week is packed with interviews and work. I am waiting out to see who offers the most and what I really want to do. But I think it will be hard to choose.

Life is good.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
I love that everyone has such amazing good news! When the venting thread is slower than the good news thread I has a happy.

For myself, it's bland compared to everyone else's, but I got info last night that will GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY reduce a huge stressor that's been part of my life for years. I'm trying not to get too excited until it ACTUALLY happens, but I'm all on the inside.
Yay!

Now you have to share details...
Old 02-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

I have easy cheese, ritz, and vodka. And orange juice. I keep forgetting my oj is spiked with vodka. Oops.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:21 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Everyone has such good news! YAY! I'm so happy for everyone.

I just wanted to share the happiness of a 2014 puppy. Many here know I was up and down trying to get NextDog worked out, and all the stress in the last year. And then to have Kelsey swoop in, then the ups and downs of that, and getting the DREAM DOG I actually always wanted from the beginning. I feel like only DOG PEOPLE really get it. I am so over the moon happy about it, and I love being able to share that here.

BeAu is cute and supportive, and he brings me coffee in the mornings and surprises me with handmade cards for our six month anniversary...but he doesn't quite get the dog thing. He is just excited to have a dog to actually PLAY with, and the trip out there of course. But he is so spectacular.

Speaking of trip, we are still working out exact dates, but it is tentatively scheduled for late April-Mid May. Route is set, everything is good to go. Now we wait. Oh, and keep planning for the Spring/Summer 2015 move. So much to do, seems like such little time!

Not only do I have hours at my current job again, they are talking about raise/promotion. I sent my resume out and I have SEVERAL job offers on the table, including a manager position at a local petstore. Next week is packed with interviews and work. I am waiting out to see who offers the most and what I really want to do. But I think it will be hard to choose.

Life is good.
Yay! I'm glad things are finally working out for you!!

My good news is that my prof is awesome and found my exam and put my name on it!!

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.