Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Oh man, here I was thinking I did something wrong and you were mad at me or something and blocked me, lol.

Glad things are looking up for you!
Ah, I feel like I should've posted something before I deactivated because I got several messages/emails from people I inadvertently hurt because they thought I blocked them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Is the rumor you related or dog related?

How old is he now?

Your photography is really fantastic and seeing your photos always make my day.
Both LOL

I married the training director to my IPO club last weekend. That has been rip-tearing around the IPO community like whoa.

Limit is 1.5 years now, he'll be 2 years in May.

Wow, thank you I still struggle with my camera. I don't know if I'm better/pickier now than I was before...or what but I'm just constantly struggling and picking at my photos haha

Thank you for the wonderfully supportive post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Have just lurked on your photostream to get my Eden fix. <3 And Limit is looking GORGEOUS.

I have blocked every single member of my family and Matt's family on FB. It's seriously like 20 people. And it is blissful. Lol.
Thank you! Eden is as naughty as ever - and her brown eye spot is starting to turn white, it's really making me sad! She's not even 4 years old yet.

Limit thinks he's pretty studly too

haha my family is fabulous. BUT, I am REALLY thinking of getting back on FB and ANYONE that says anything negative will be removed. I am tired of people who don't even know me or my dogs or my family judging and offering opinions. I miss posting my pics there and seeing everyone else's pics! I miss out on so much at trials and stuff!!
Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Both LOL

I married the training director to my IPO club last weekend. That has been rip-tearing around the IPO community like whoa.

Wow, thank you I still struggle with my camera. I don't know if I'm better/pickier now than I was before...or what but I'm just constantly struggling and picking at my photos haha

OH!! I knew you guys were together but I didn't know you got married!!! AHHH. SQUEE. NOT ENOUGH WORDS. Congratulations, I am SO happy for you!!! That's wonderful news <3 <3 <3 I bet you guys make an incredible team

Also, I loved your photos before but I definitely think you've improved - your photography and editing is consistently great and I just love (and envy) all the photos you post. I think your work is gorgeous! Oh, and almost 2 already?!? Where does the time go? He's grown up incredibly well, even if he still has that mischievous puppy expression sometimes!
Old 02-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Ah, I feel like I should've posted something before I deactivated because I got several messages/emails from people I inadvertently hurt because they thought I blocked them.

Both LOL

Thank you! Eden is as naughty as ever - and her brown eye spot is starting to turn white, it's really making me sad! She's not even 4 years old yet.

haha my family is fabulous. BUT, I am REALLY thinking of getting back on FB and ANYONE that says anything negative will be removed. I am tired of people who don't even know me or my dogs or my family judging and offering opinions. I miss posting my pics there and seeing everyone else's pics! I miss out on so much at trials and stuff!!
Post more on Chaz! It would be nice to have someone to share Kelpie stuff with.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp
Old 02-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Both LOL

Congrats!

Quote:

Well family is just my example lol. My family is great but my mom can't keep herself from commenting on every single one of my posts and Matt's mom has gone off the deep end since we had a baby. So I blocked everyone because I got annoyed and I didn't want the whining of "but you didn't block your Daaaaad".

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-10-2014, 04:46 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I GOT OFF OF WORK AT 5 TODAY.

So excited. I normally work 8-6 shifts on Monday, and was totally planning to stay until 6 until a coworker said made some comment about "being all alone on shift until 6". Then I was all like, "Wait, I'm here with you! You're here with me?" and she said, "Don't you get off at 5?" AND I DID.

HAPPINESS.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 02-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

Are you on Flickr? I am constantly updating pics on there at least. I missed everyone too! Thank you I am beyond happy right now.
I am! I just started actually using it, though I've had an account there for a while. I'm Kootenaywolf. Anyone who wants to add me, please do, I'd love to find more people on there (I think I'm following like one person).
Old 02-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Twin 2.0

I'm trying to find you, Kootenay, but no luck?
Old 02-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Awwww Falon I'm sorry to hear you were having a shitty time on FB but glad to know I didn't offend you. I just always enjoyed your posts and pics and was like, WAT HAPPEN? when you disappeared.

Congrats on the wedding and I hope you're back on FB when you're ready. And if not, then hang out here more.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Top Dog

I just got a REALLY ****ING FANTASTIC offer just now. Like...I'm tearing up because it's so awesome. I have to think it over because it's a BIG change and involves a bit of chance, but...this could be the break I've been looking for.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I just got a REALLY ****ING FANTASTIC offer just now. Like...I'm tearing up because it's so awesome. I have to think it over because it's a BIG change and involves a bit of chance, but...this could be the break I've been looking for.
YAY! Congrats! I hope it works out perfectly for you

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff