Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Twin 2.0

While still not 100% again, Sawyer was able to go tearing after a squirrel yesterday and jumped up on the bed a few times last night.

I really need to get him into a vet for a full senior check up and cold laser appointment.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 01-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Top Dog

Picked up more hours at work... almost full time now as the main receptionist. This is gonna suck, but the paycheck will be so worth it.

Plus it'll look great on my resume if I don't get the job I've been waiting to hear back about since... August?
Old 01-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Top Dog

Finally sound someone to refill my Xanax. FINALLY. I hate doctors and their million hoops.

Thank you Universe for giving me someone who understands and helped me. And not just gave me the prescription, but actually sat down and talked to me too about my triggers and things that help. And fun fact, my anger is probably a side effect of me worked past my wits end. Fight or flight response. I fight. Also turns out that is why I WANT nothing but sleep and no contact with people during high stress times or environments. My issues are medically explained, and easily dealt with when I have a cooperative doctor. I'm even, calm, happy, and taste freedom.

I am happier now. I can be happier now. It was a productive, slightly stressful, but HIGHLY rewarding day.

Thanks to BeAu, too, for shoving me out the door to go get this done. Perhaps literally. Bless him for dealing with my anxiety. He's so sweet, and patient.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 01-20-2014, 03:03 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Finally sound someone to refill my Xanax. FINALLY. I hate doctors and their million hoops.

Thank you Universe for giving me someone who understands and helped me. And not just gave me the prescription, but actually sat down and talked to me too about my triggers and things that help. And fun fact, my anger is probably a side effect of me worked past my wits end. Fight or flight response. I fight. Also turns out that is why I WANT nothing but sleep and no contact with people during high stress times or environments. My issues are medically explained, and easily dealt with when I have a cooperative doctor. I'm even, calm, happy, and taste freedom.

I am happier now. I can be happier now. It was a productive, slightly stressful, but HIGHLY rewarding day.

Thanks to BeAu, too, for shoving me out the door to go get this done. Perhaps literally. Bless him for dealing with my anxiety. He's so sweet, and patient.
can i have your doctor?
Old 01-20-2014, 04:02 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Hooooooly (#&!.

So several months ago I interviewed at a place that offered me the job, but the pay was too low so I turned it down.
I just got an e-mail from one of the guys who worked there and he asked if I was still looking for graphic design work, because he has a small independent design company and he is in touch with a lot of the places around town and he would be happy to pass my name on to them as a recommendation if they have openings in the future. And also, he was curious to know if I would be open to doing any freelance work for him.

Holy ****!!!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Jelly baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Hooooooly (#&!.

So several months ago I interviewed at a place that offered me the job, but the pay was too low so I turned it down.
I just got an e-mail from one of the guys who worked there and he asked if I was still looking for graphic design work, because he has a small independent design company and he is in touch with a lot of the places around town and he would be happy to pass my name on to them as a recommendation if they have openings in the future. And also, he was curious to know if I would be open to doing any freelance work for him.

Holy ****!!!
Woooo, AWESOME!

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 01-20-2014, 05:14 PM
Top Dog

As per more experienced and professional advice.....Finally got around to checking the blocks on Rhio on every site I can think of for MONTHS now, (facebook, twitter, instagram, anything I frequent, I blocked her name, email, anything she could use to find me. Facebook likes to De-block people at random), and then finally deleting every trace of her. Pictures, messages, emails, everything. It was doing no use sitting there reminding me how much I used to love and trust her as my safe haven and someone I could always go it. That's long gone, she's twisted and hateful and vile. No use longing for old days.

So it's all gone, and the records of her stalking are in more official hands.

One more step forward to having a WONDERFUL 2014.

I think one of my goals for this year is to post here 10x more than in the Venting Thread. Hopefully not post there at all. I'm DETERMINED DAMNIT.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Last edited by Lyzelle; 01-20-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Jelly baby?

I scored an awesome rolling dog show gear bag ("rolling multi purpose tote bag") from Aldi for $14.99...AND IT'S EVEN RED, which is Logan's color. Like, seriously, it's perfect <3

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 01-20-2014, 10:48 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
While still not 100% again, Sawyer was able to go tearing after a squirrel yesterday and jumped up on the bed a few times last night.

I really need to get him into a vet for a full senior check up and cold laser appointment.
So glad to hear that! <3 But what- senior checkup? How old is Sawyer?
Old 01-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Play that funky music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
So glad to hear that! <3 But what- senior checkup? How old is Sawyer?
11, I think?