Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I got some more of my favourite shampoo and conditioner from lush and my hair smells and feels amazing today. I also went to bath and body works so my skin smells like warm vanilla sugar too so I'm a happy camper.
God I love lush..I hate the price tag though. I do Juicy shampoo and American Cream conditioner. And then Angels on Bareskin, Fig and Leaf soap, and Body butter. Haha..those are my staples.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Top Dog

I didn't think Lush's price tags were too bad. Not compared to some other stuff. I've been wanting to try some of it out for a while now.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Love My Mutt <3

My dad's surgery is postponed, which means he'll be running bingo Wednesday and I can go to The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I didn't think Lush's price tags were too bad. Not compared to some other stuff. I've been wanting to try some of it out for a while now.
I usually do like...the $3/bottle Pantene or whatever..and going up to $20 a bottle kind of makes me cringe. But, I never found any of the 'normal' more expensive shampoos worked any better than the cheap stuff. Lush definitely works/feels better long term. My boss is a lush fanatic and has EVERYTHING..we frequently do the hour and a half road trip there and whenever we travel we make a point to go.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Sport Model Pug

Izzie is happy happy happy tonight. We had a good tug session and did some hand touches (which are turning into teeth...) and then she found a toy and was throwing it at me and then she had a really good hump at my leg. Love my dog.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-29-2012, 11:49 PM
We are Home.

Savannah took her first bath with Morgan and Bev tonight and she had her first food besides formula or breastmilk yesterday (homemade butternut squash)

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-30-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

WOOHOO I just scored Hannah a Rainbow Dash My little pony from Kmart for .50 cents lol I have a "shop your way" rewards card and I earn points with every purchase and the points are worth money. Well the other day I got an email that they were running a double points promotion so they doubled the amount of points I had but I had a bunch of points that were going to expire on November 10th.

so I went on the website and found Rainbow dash for $6.99 plus $5.99 shipping. With shop your way MAX (free trial) you get free shipping and then I had $6.49 worth in points. So she cost me .53 cents lol and it's one that hannah doesn't have and really wants for Christmas

WOOHOO

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Top Dog

I'm super thrilled about my new Embryolisse moisturizer. I've never been able to find something that works for my super dry and sensitive skin, but this is fabulous. I'm so glad I finally took the plunge and ordered it. My face is so smooth, even, and no signs of breakouts, doesn't make me greasy either. LOVE IT.

I tried everything in the past year because it's so dry up here, it's fabulous I've finally found something that works. Pixiwoo sisters on Youtube know their stuff.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Top Dog

Also, I think Chicken Tacos(? blanking on what to call it) may be my favorite new cheap go-to meal ever.

Just chicken tenders seasoned with taco mix and salsa, shredded, and put in tortillas. can't wait to get tomatoes and lettuce to put in there too! YUM.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:54 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Also, I think Chicken Tacos(? blanking on what to call it) may be my favorite new cheap go-to meal ever.

Just chicken tenders seasoned with taco mix and salsa, shredded, and put in tortillas. can't wait to get tomatoes and lettuce to put in there too! YUM.
Best idea EVER. Why did I not think of that?