Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 12-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Vizsla mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Took dogs to park, ate cookies for breakfast, everyone is exhausted. Now there is wine and lasagna. Happy!
Man, I really want lasagna.
Blackrose- you made a BEAUTIFUL bride!
Old 12-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Top Dog

Made it to the dog park for our 3rd annual Christmas trip.

XmasDogPark-2785 by taqroy, on Flickr

I love my dogs, but today I especially love the orange one. <3

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 12-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Wookie Collie

Awesome Christmas. I felt truly welcomed into my partner's new family. We had a gift exchange game on Christmas Eve and I prepared my family's traditional gluhwein (mulled wine) for everyone. Drank some delicious scotch after that (Ardbeg 10 and Glenfiddich 18) and went to bed good and hammered. So many laughs hahaha.

Christmas morning and afternoon were more of the same awesome! I had the funds this year to load everyone up with gifts, and boy was I spoiled in return.

Best part: his family had absolutely no issues with me bringing Finn, and even though he had to stay on leash the whole time (their new kitten was terrified of him) he was awesomely well-behaved. Marshall's family loves him and he wasn't flustered at all by all of the commotion and noise and people. Love my puppy and I'm happy to finally get to spend Christmas Day with him again!

Tomorrow we continue the festivities, as it's their tradition to have another dinner party on Boxing Day for his cousin's birthday. Best holiday week ever.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 12-26-2013, 12:36 AM
Twin 2.0

I'm finally getting the hang of the circular needles and have a good start going on the brim of a hat. I've been switching back and forth between that and a dish rag on the straight needles, with only one noticeable hole!

Related: I am in so much love with these Chiagoo needles. I'm going to get more sizes.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Top Dog

I had to wear my "emergency Khakis" today because I got my last clean pair covered in cow poop and hose residue cleaning the barn last night, and forgot it was my last clean pair. These were deemed "emergency Khakis" because they didn't fit - WAY too tight on the wait and thighs, though they did "fit" enough to wear in a pinch. To my surprise, when I pulled them on this morning...they were LOOSE! As in, I have to tighten the drawstring loose! They're still "emergency" Khakis because they have no belt loops to hang my keys on and they're REALLY LONG, but THEY FIT! I think I'll call them my Victory Pants now.

On that note, I've been told thrice now that I look like I've lost a lot of weight. I've only lost 25ish pounds, but perhaps I've gained some more muscle. I have been going to the gym irregularly, but I attribute most of my weight loss to not having a very accessible and well-stocked candy drawer at work anymore. And my practicums. And my meds. But definitely not my diet. I eat crap, and lots of it. Baby steps.

Also, I got to play Night Keeper in farms last night and I REALLY enjoyed myself...and then my supervisor in that area publicly posted on Facebook that I was awesome! I volunteer in Farms on Tuesday afternoons usually, but I actually got paid for this (since Education is also technically in charge of Farms). It was just hosing and scrubbing all the stalls in the barn and giving the one Arapawa buck that stays in at night a flake of hay.

An now, at last, I get to settle in with my dogs, chocolate,and my weighted blanket and watch Doctor Who. I can finally feel all the feels and cry as much as I want. I watched it once already, but it was with my mom and brothers, and they were talking and whining the whole time. I swear, when the new season starts in August, I WILL NOT wait to watch it with them. I will watch it alone in my room in the early afternoon (with blackout curtains) when it gets put up on iPlayer and cry uncontrollably like I did for Rings of Akhaten. I WANT THE FEELS, DAMMIT!

ETA: Also, TARDIS and Dalek jello shots. I used enough blue food coloring to turn cherry jello navy blue, so I'm going to **** blue for weeks, but doesn't matter, had TARDIS shots.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Top Dog

I am in cuzco! Off to a city tour, tomorrow sacred valley, then machu picchu!!!

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 12-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
I am in cuzco! Off to a city tour, tomorrow sacred valley, then machu picchu!!!
I know someone else who went to Machu Picchu for Chistmas! lol
Old 12-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Off on my first trip to the new house with a load of tack and boxes!

Also, dinner in the crock pot and a load of dishes going. Morning errands already run. Lookitmego.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 12-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Blonde Raccoon

We finally have power! I get to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.