Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Sport Model Pug

I slept through the night thanks to benadryl...

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Top Dog

PokePeople! I have Pokerus infection I can trade if anyone wants it add me and send me your codes.

3ds-
3969-4456-6661
Old 10-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Top Dog

A seller on Amazon sent me a size 8 crochet hook instead of size 8 knitting needles. After some haggling with the Amazon rep in which I did not just accept a refund because I *really* wanted those needles and because I bundled the order to get free shipping, I get to keep the crochet hook and they're sending me new needles with free 2 day shipping.

So I basically got a very pretty wooden crochet hook for free. Yay.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Top Dog

Double post, I don't have that much good news.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
A seller on Amazon sent me a size 8 crochet hook instead of size 8 knitting needles. After some haggling with the Amazon rep in which I did not just accept a refund because I *really* wanted those needles and because I bundled the order to get free shipping, I get to keep the crochet hook and they're sending me new needles with free 2 day shipping.

So I basically got a very pretty wooden crochet hook for free. Yay.
My experience with Amazon is that more often than not, they'll tell you to keep whatever they screwed up AND they'll send you the right thing. I suspect shipping is why, because on the rare occasion I have had to return something, they paid for return shipping.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:42 PM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
My experience with Amazon is that more often than not, they'll tell you to keep whatever they screwed up AND they'll send you the right thing. I suspect shipping is why, because on the rare occasion I have had to return something, they paid for return shipping.
Yeah, they tried to get me to pay the return shipping on a defective small cuz, which would've cost the same amount I paid for it. I made them let me keep it and refund me. They're pretty into keeping customers happy.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 10-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLeigh View Post
PokePeople! I have Pokerus infection I can trade if anyone wants it add me and send me your codes.

3ds-
3969-4456-6661
A whattty what now? I had to step away from playing because it was giving me nightmares but ill be on in a little bit. Or feel free to PM me!
Old 10-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Show Dog

Oh, I love Amazon. Last October, for my birthday, my sister and mother split payment for the Paperwhite for me. I paid the additional to make it 3G + WiFi (it was a difference of about $40-$50). I LOVE the Paperwhite. Well, in August of this year the 3G no longer worked. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a BRAND new Paperwhite (not refurb) even though I had already had mine for almost a year. They paid for this shipping to me, and they paid for the return shipment of my old Paperwhite.

My good news is that we are ring picking

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler

Last edited by SoCrafty; 10-22-2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: ugh. stupid autocorrect!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Huh. Well that's good to know. This is the first time they've messed up one of my orders ever so I've never had to deal with customer service.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:09 PM
orange iguanas.

We have a "thank you" box at work where we write nice comments to each other and read them at our meetings.... normally the notes are geared toward thanks for doing XYZ, and those are fine but I really liked the one I received today.... "thanks for your helpful and cheerful attitude. It's always fun! "
That one made me smile.
Bonus points for it being written by the practice owner.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013