Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Yay! Details?
You'll just have to wait and see

I don't even have the artwork yet, my friend is still working on that.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
You'll just have to wait and see

I don't even have the artwork yet, my friend is still working on that.
Fiiiine.

New vehicle is needed before I get my next. Boo.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:50 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Starting a second job!! Going to be working for a family-friend taking calls and emails, and doing scheduling for their business. Also going to help them with odd jobs like helping them update their website and things like that. I'm excited! Going to be bringing in more money and I can stay at home for this one!

Also, after like 9 months of seeing her twice a week I talked to the girl who used to be my best friend that I've posted about on here before. And she was actually really nice to me. I've had a really hard time after losing her as a friend, and I'm not hopeful that things could ever be the same as much as I'd like them to be, but maybe it doesn't have to be so awkward anymore. And it's kind of funny because we found out that both of us just recently got our 2nd hole ear piercings around the same time and neither of us knew anything about the other. We were always really alike but that was kind of freaky lol.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Top Dog

My husband is awesome!!! He's up early making me breakfast on his day off (my first day back to work) & then he volunteered to drive 3 hours roundtrip to pick up some free agility equipment! Love him!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Top Dog

I have lots of good news!

Yesterday I went to breakfast with a friend from high school that I haven't
seen/talked to since....2006? And it was awesome and we still had a ton in common and I'm so so glad I overcame my socially awkward penguin - ness and didn't back out.

Also, got to see my baby brother for a whole weekend, he's so grown up and he's abso-freaking-lutely adorable with Falon. And I stood my ground and told my Mom that we aren't doing Christmas with them this year which went better than I expected.

And last night Tipper had her first ever agility class and she ROCKED it. Was totally into it, ignored the crazed barking dog next to us, tugged like a fiend, and figured out the tunnel in no time. And I feel amazing and refreshed and wonderful after being back in class. I missed classes so freaking much.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I have lots of good news!

Yesterday I went to breakfast with a friend from high school that I haven't
seen/talked to since....2006? And it was awesome and we still had a ton in common and I'm so so glad I overcame my socially awkward penguin - ness and didn't back out.

Also, got to see my baby brother for a whole weekend, he's so grown up and he's abso-freaking-lutely adorable with Falon. And I stood my ground and told my Mom that we aren't doing Christmas with them this year which went better than I expected.

And last night Tipper had her first ever agility class and she ROCKED it. Was totally into it, ignored the crazed barking dog next to us, tugged like a fiend, and figured out the tunnel in no time. And I feel amazing and refreshed and wonderful after being back in class. I missed classes so freaking much.
That is awesome! All of it, but to me especially the last part, lol!

I got my previously very confusing and out of date account with the AKC Reunite service all squared away, so now Macky and Blossom's microchips are up to date with all info, addresses, pictures, and emergency contacts. Blossom's medical info regarding her supplement need is on there as well with a big old NEEDS MEDS. *phew* Feels good.

Now it's Keeva's turn... will somebody please tell me it's not a big deal to have a dog chipped while they're awake? I'm such a weenie about it - I had Ketchup and Mustard's done at a low cost clinic and they were perfectly fine, but they were tough pit bull types and Keeva is a baby sometimes and the needle is so big, and and and *puke*... I have some odd needle hang ups (even though I'm totally fine with giving vaccinations and other sub-q stuff. LOL) and the needle is soooo huge. I had Blossom's done while she was under but I don't see Keeva going under any time soon.

Please tell me I'm way more upset about this than the dog will be? And that my small, cute, intact female really needs the permanent identification should we ever be seperated?

Old 10-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
That is awesome! All of it, but to me especially the last part, lol!

I got my previously very confusing and out of date account with the AKC Reunite service all squared away, so now Macky and Blossom's microchips are up to date with all info, addresses, pictures, and emergency contacts. Blossom's medical info regarding her supplement need is on there as well with a big old NEEDS MEDS. *phew* Feels good.

Now it's Keeva's turn... will somebody please tell me it's not a big deal to have a dog chipped while they're awake? I'm such a weenie about it - I had Ketchup and Mustard's done at a low cost clinic and they were perfectly fine, but they were tough pit bull types and Keeva is a baby sometimes and the needle is so big, and and and *puke*... I have some odd needle hang ups (even though I'm totally fine with giving vaccinations and other sub-q stuff. LOL) and the needle is soooo huge. I had Blossom's done while she was under but I don't see Keeva going under any time soon.

Please tell me I'm way more upset about this than the dog will be? And that my small, cute, intact female really needs the permanent identification should we ever be seperated?
Cara was chipped and then rechipped while awake both times. She didn't flinch either time.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 10-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
Cara was chipped and then rechipped while awake both times. She didn't flinch either time.
Good! Keep telling me that!

Old 10-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

Also if it makes you feel better Cara is only 29 lbs and generally a baby about pain.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 10-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post

Mu was far more scared of the microchip scanner than actually getting microchipped. "Omg what is that? Will it eat me? Will it hurt? It's trying to kill me save meeeeeee" and then she tried to climb my leg and run out the door simultaneously.

*cough* Keeva is definitely going to be fine. Lol.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013