Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Chihuahua Power!

I spilled the beans in the pictures section

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 10-03-2013, 07:48 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

So, I'm actually starting to get really excited. I'm still trying not to hold my breath, and I'm still trying not to get TOO excited, because the scenario has changed about 10 times and God only knows what is going to happen over the next few weeks, or months, but, if all scheduling goes as planned...

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN DECEMBER!!!

Which, is like, in three months.

*flail*

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 10-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

I really think my dog is getting better! I still need to weigh her at the vet's, but all my coworkers commented that she looks less gaunt and her eyes are brighter. Her energy seems to be coming back to normal (oh joy... LOL).

I've been giving her pancreatin with each meal and it seems that it's allowing her to digest fatty stuff that would have otherwise given her the runs. She can now have coconut oil and PB on her kibble with no problems!

Old 10-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

LOL I love that movie

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
So, I'm actually starting to get really excited. I'm still trying not to hold my breath, and I'm still trying not to get TOO excited, because the scenario has changed about 10 times and God only knows what is going to happen over the next few weeks, or months, but, if all scheduling goes as planned...

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN DECEMBER!!!

Which, is like, in three months.

*flail*
Congrats! December weddings are the best. Do you know the date yet?!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Woot!

Just got home from an awesome win at the first game of the NLDS The Cardinals have been very kind to us and make anniversary presents between DH and I pretty much a no brainer every year
Old 10-03-2013, 10:17 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Congrats! December weddings are the best. Do you know the date yet?!
No, don't know the date yet. Michael will have two weeks at home over Christmas, but he won't know exact dates until the base makes their official "holiday policy". Which is why I'm trying to not get excited. But, the higher ups he's spoken with have said if he wants a wedding, that's the time to do it, and if the higher ups think he'll actually be home for two weeks....then he will be? (Or that's what I'm trying to tell myself, anyways.) He should know exact dates in the next week or two (or three).

My birthday is the 19th, and Michael wants it then so he only has to remember one date. LOL I told him I was going to be really mean and make it be after Christmas, so then he'd have my birthday, Christmas, then our anniversary all in a row. In reality, we're going to gave it as early as possible (hopefully before Christmas) so we can spend the rest if his time home not worrying about the wedding. I'll just laugh if my birthday is the lucky day.

Anyways. Excited.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 10-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

My niece asked me to make her wedding dress. I'm so excited, and so honored to have this opportunity, and sad that she's grown up enough to get married, I'm a mess of emotions right now, but mostly happy ones.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
No, don't know the date yet. Michael will have two weeks at home over Christmas, but he won't know exact dates until the base makes their official "holiday policy". Which is why I'm trying to not get excited. But, the higher ups he's spoken with have said if he wants a wedding, that's the time to do it, and if the higher ups think he'll actually be home for two weeks....then he will be? (Or that's what I'm trying to tell myself, anyways.) He should know exact dates in the next week or two (or three).

My birthday is the 19th, and Michael wants it then so he only has to remember one date. LOL I told him I was going to be really mean and make it be after Christmas, so then he'd have my birthday, Christmas, then our anniversary all in a row. In reality, we're going to gave it as early as possible (hopefully before Christmas) so we can spend the rest if his time home not worrying about the wedding. I'll just laugh if my birthday is the lucky day.

Anyways. Excited.
Awesome! Well I hope everything works out for you. Bolded is HILARIOUS because Josh and I actually got married on HIS birthday so he could remember.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-04-2013, 04:08 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Just told my boss I was interested in the assistant management position she offered me. There's a 3 month probation period and I can go back to my old position if I don't like the job at the end of 3 months so that's what made me change my mind.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)