Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-19-2012, 09:42 PM
We are Home.

I was really depressed here for a long time up until about 4 mths ago (right before savannah was born). Ive finally made a ton of good friends here and most are moms so we actually hang out and I dont feel bad talking about the kids. Im going to miss them when we move but they are honestly the reason we are staying in the area longer. Jeremy was all ready to move and then I started really hanging out with a couple women and going to social events and now hes trying to find a way to stay even longer. Im not sure if thats what I want or not (as long as I can still visit here!) but he wants to leave it open.

In fact one of them knowing how much I wanted this cow jacket a girl is selling and knowing I cant get to where shes at is going out of her way to get it for us <3.

Savannah shall be wearing this in a week with the matching diaper, sadly we dont have the matching legwarmers yet.

and she might already have this:

Im so mean to my kids. I found the legwarmers and they are epic in their cowness LOL.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Last edited by darkchild16; 10-19-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Fred has started asking for cuddles
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Wookie Collie

I have three full days to myself where I can finally focus on re-branding AlliePets, getting some new portrait work on the go, and getting this house tidy! I also have both dogs under my wing for a day and night while Scott is out of town, so I get two fuzzy warmers in my bed tonight. <3

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 10-20-2012, 01:49 PM
We are Home.

The guys that is cleaning our new floors is at the other place she needs done which hopefully means our is DONE!!!! We get to move this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up 3 you assemble and stain rocking chairs for the new house, a new toddler bed I cant wait to get it set up!!!!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-20-2012, 09:16 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Had an incredibly fun night at our Churchs Harvest party outreach night. Was so much fun line dancing, watching the kids eat WAY too much candy and sugar, pumpkin painting, facepainting, awesomeness. Love our church family. We always laugh so much when we are all together.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Top Dog

Sushi, monster, bath soak, killing everything on the PS3. One of those awesome "me" nights.

I also got quite a LOT of comments on my hair today. Makes me re-think whether or not I want to get rid of the red. Everyone apparently loves the red.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:34 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Sushi, monster, bath soak, killing everything on the PS3. One of those awesome "me" nights.

I also got quite a LOT of comments on my hair today. Makes me re-think whether or not I want to get rid of the red. Everyone apparently loves the red.
Red seems to be a popular color and draws attention lol. I went drastic and died my hair bright auburn-y red over a year ago now (from an ugly mousey ashy blond brown gray NON color lol) and I have never gotten so many comments in all my life.

stick with red

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Running a bingo tomorrow where all proceeds are being donated to an organization that helps suicidal kids/teens. From what I've heard, it *should* be a good turnout

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Red seems to be a popular color and draws attention lol. I went drastic and died my hair bright auburn-y red over a year ago now (from an ugly mousey ashy blond brown gray NON color lol) and I have never gotten so many comments in all my life.

stick with red
I do love the red, I just hate the upkeep. It's a pretty strong, bright color, and it does go well with my pale skin and blue eyes. And when it fades it just goes gingery, so it isn't a big deal. Gaaaah. I really should just stay with the red. Dark brown or black is just going to wash me out and make me look sickly. Especially in winter.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Yeah I know what you mean. The upkeep is a pain (and the stains
On my towels from it lol)

G.K. Chesterton