Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
If you get it you should use this link, and it gives you 10% off

http://mbsy.co/petassure/369217

I think it'll be awesome, now that I don't work in a vet clinic. Mean, $28 for an exam is unheard of! And 25% off a spay or dental? That would pay for it in itself!
Thanks for that!!
Showed the 4 pet deal to my Mom and sister, they're willing to split the money (Mum's dog and cat, Wesley, and my dog) for it. Awesomesauce.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 09-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
Thanks for that!!
Showed the 4 pet deal to my Mom and sister, they're willing to split the money (Mum's dog and cat, Wesley, and my dog) for it. Awesomesauce.
I'd call the vet you want to use first, to see if they actually accept it, before spending the money. I was looking into it for somebody else, and saw multiple reviews about the vet being listed on the site, then when they go to pay, the vet office not having a clue about it and having to call them and be like "wtf, we don't participate and never have.. "

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I'd call the vet you want to use first, to see if they actually accept it, before spending the money. I was looking into it for somebody else, and saw multiple reviews about the vet being listed on the site, then when they go to pay, the vet office not having a clue about it and having to call them and be like "wtf, we don't participate and never have.. "
There are a couple vets in the area that do it, you're right and I will check.

ETA I just looked and you can search the site for 'any listings' and 'participating vets only', which was probably the problem.

Feistea, ze Blog

Last edited by Oko; 09-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

new Dishwasher is here.

oooh yeah... happy dance. no more handwashing dishes lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Tomorrow, I will be here

http://www.festivalnumber6.com/

We invite you to leave the real world behind and enter the fantasy world of Festival No.6. set in the magical village of Portmeirion, in North Wales, this is a festival unlike any other in a place like no other. But the location is not just a stunning backdrop; the village will once again come alive with venues likes the historic Town Hall, The Piazza and The Stone Boat. You can even stay in a castle or in the village. Be seeing you.

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Just got my first check for my big-ass freelance job - WOOT WOOT

I can now look at my bank account balance again!!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Top Dog

I found a place where I can get a 30lb queen size weighted blanket for $225! That's half what I was going to pay for a 29lb full size blanket. I AM ORDERING IT TONIGHT, while the money is in my account, so I will finally have my blanket! It's not going to be TARDIS-y like the other place could have been, but for that price, that's okay!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:30 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I found a place where I can get a 30lb queen size weighted blanket for $225! That's half what I was going to pay for a 29lb full size blanket. I AM ORDERING IT TONIGHT, while the money is in my account, so I will finally have my blanket! It's not going to be TARDIS-y like the other place could have been, but for that price, that's okay!
What place? I am currently piling 100 bajillion blankets on myself to make weight... Which means I am also cranking AC and fans to keep from dying from heatstroke. LOL.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:41 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I made Biggs (my rat) an awesome cage using a 29 gallon tank, some hardware cloth, and his old wire cage. Well, it looks like crap as I am not handyman materiel, but he now has a very nice, large, two level cage with lots of climbing opportunities! I'm trying to figure out how to add another level to the tank portion as there is a lot of wasted space, but he is so much happier now regardless.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-12-2013, 10:31 PM
such sights to show you

I made a pretty significant math error with the checking account... IN MY FAVOR FOR ONCE.

*goes off to look at collars*