Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
I'm in LOVE with my camera. <3 Too bad I can't do it justice half the time.
That will come in time!

Yay Nolu!
Old 09-08-2013, 10:28 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Cleaned all the things over the weekend. Everything is sooo nice and CLEAN. I love that feeling.
We put up new curtians (we had these ugly blue things from the older renters), a rug and a picture in the office room and it's just so much more comfortable looking.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:35 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am cleaning ALL THE THINGS today.

Although I hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE how hard it is to clean in this stupid apartment. The windows are double layered, (old windows that didn't have screens before, but then were added in) so it is impossible to clean some parts unless you take the entire window apart and that is where the spiders like to live. And everything is so cracky and old that dust has settled in EVERYWHERE and it is impossible to get rid of. Add that to two dogs that are shedding like there is no tomorrow and....BLEH. And I swear, no matter HOW many times I take a broom to the windows outside, there are cobwebs all over the top of them the very next day.

But I am cleaning ALL THE THINGS. And reorganizing. And making a list of things I need to buy to replace certain items/make my life easier. It's kind of nice being able to do what I want with the place and not have to deal with Mike's, "Oh, you can't throw that out, it is still useful," even though it is uglier than sin and matches nothing. I'm even going to buy a bed set that *gasp* matches.

Old 09-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I ordered an electric blanket ready for winter I get soooooo cold. Goodbye pjs, hoodie, 2 blankets and 2 hot water bottles. Hello toasty warm nights!!!! I'm almost excited for it to get cold now!!! Take that in the face winter!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Yay, Nolu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
That will come in time!

Yay Nolu!
Thank you <3

Going on a date with her today...we are taking our dogs hiking.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
I ordered an electric blanket ready for winter I get soooooo cold. Goodbye pjs, hoodie, 2 blankets and 2 hot water bottles. Hello toasty warm nights!!!! I'm almost excited for it to get cold now!!! Take that in the face winter!!
I got two for Christmas last year, a little lap one for the living room, and a queen sized one for the bed, I <3 them both.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
I got two for Christmas last year, a little lap one for the living room, and a queen sized one for the bed, I <3 them both.
We have a superking bed, but other half hates warm beds so I've ordered a single. It's all MINE!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
We have a superking bed, but other half hates warm beds so I've ordered a single. It's all MINE!
The queen is dual zone lol. He can turn it on if he wants lol. If yours are polar fleece (mine both are) and while they are washable you should t do it too often get a couple single duvet covers from Walmart or target and use those, save the blanket from hair!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Top Dog

Recon came home with a 3rd place ribbon for his new DD division with a personal best of 19'08"!

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 09-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

MY brother's GF bought us all electric blankets last winter. I love mine SO MUCH, and so does Gavroche lol. I still wear footie pajamas, but when it's 45F in my room I'm still warm and cozy It makes getting up in the morning hell, though.