Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Goodness, that's awesome! I like musicals a lot, and have wanted to see Chicago and Wicked for years, but never seem to have the right people to go with or the money. My cousin, who is an actor and into theatre, has seen Wicked at least 10 times in a handful of states. That jerk never takes me along, though.
Yep, my friend's also seen Wicked about a million times, and I wish I had the opportunity/money, too. I LOVE Wicked, and musicals in general. It's the only show I've ever been to, and Chicago will be the second. I got lucky because my friend bought me tickets both times - he's pretty fantastic (sometimes) If it weren't for that, I'd probably never have gone to a show in the first place with tickets $100+. That, and I definitely need a buddy to go to shows with, because I'm one of those weird people who won't go to shows/movies/restaurants alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yv0nne View Post
Penny turned a year old yesterday Happy birthday, ever faithful red dog <3
Happy Birthday, Penny!! I had no idea she was still a "puppy"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
I have a date with an old friend the next time I'm in Portland.
Definitely good news The sooner this is, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I'm not that old.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Top Dog

A guy was hunting with his hound in KY, and the dog disappeared down some rock formations into a cave thing...and it was only big enough for a dog to get down. The local animal control worked around the clock, they weren't sure if he was alive in there anymore. They brought in a backhoe to excavate the area and managed to get him out (three days after he disappeared). He's alive and well .

Old 07-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Club Terrible - President

Copper is insane and it's adorable.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Original Twin

Not you silly, a MALE friend.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
A guy was hunting with his hound in KY, and the dog disappeared down some rock formations into a cave thing...and it was only big enough for a dog to get down. The local animal control worked around the clock, they weren't sure if he was alive in there anymore. They brought in a backhoe to excavate the area and managed to get him out (three days after he disappeared). He's alive and well .
What an awesome story <3
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
What an awesome story <3
Yes . Picture of the family being reunited with him! Makes me teary eyed.

Old 07-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Top Dog

I THINK THE EGGS ARE ACTUALLY FERTILE!

The one from last month is ENORMOUS and has a dark blobby thing in it (presumably a baby gecko). The second one from last month molded two weeks ago so I chucked it. The good one from this month is also growing and it's "cheerio" is HUGE. And the second one from this month molded and defalted over the past week, so I chucked it. The fact that these two are NOT moldy is making me excited, but THE ONE IS ALSO HUGE NOW!

These aren't even MY eggs and I'm so giddy about the possibility of BABY GECKOS!!!!! Sadly we can't say for sure whether they're partho or not because the female was with a male 2 years ago, and we do tend to handle the male before the female, so there's ways they could be fertile otherwise. But still, if there is a baby gecko, it's against all odds lol.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 PM
orange iguanas.

Happy is doing soooo much better today. <3 I brought her to work with me yesterday because she refused breakfast again. Based on the limited information of just "she's not eating" we decided to send out some blood. Got a course of metronidazole since the vet felt some liquidy poop when she did a rectal exam, but at that point I hadn't seen any diarrhea from her. Fast her the rest of the day, start bland food tomorrow (today). Well from the point when I got home from work she went downhill, explosive liquidy diarrhea, very lethargic. Almost brought her to e-clinic but we waited it out. Today she is much perkier, tail wagging, she's excited about eating, and she hasn't pooped in over 12 hours so hopefully the liquid stuff is done.

And today I am finishing up getting one of my fave quotes painted on my wall, I've wanted to do this for a long time I just didn't know how to do it right, to make it the way I want it.... so I'm happy it's coming together

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 07-21-2013, 03:32 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I have the 7th series of Doctor Who on DVD!

I also am tearing through "The Name of the Wind" and I just purchased "The Wise Man's Fear" [I]and[/] "The Game of Thrones" for my next series-to-read.

Also full on nommy O'Charley's food.

I spent way too much money, but yey!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 07-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Top Dog

I just made a bunch of leashes, and I'm very pleased with how they turned out! I made one full euro leash and one mini euro leash, and...I'm sort of in love with them lol. Expect to see the leashes for sale in the flea market thread/Facebook soon if you're interested In addition to those two, I have a traffic loop, a 4ish foot lead, a 4-5 foot lead with a ring in the handle, and a partial chain leash (I hate chain leashes, but it's curogan and it was sitting next to the orange nylon and it looked SO PRETTY so I made it anyway lol).