Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Top Dog

Skittle, that tattoo is badass. Very cool.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
Skittle, that tattoo is badass. Very cool.
Thanks. I absolutely LOVE it!!! My tattooer does an amazing job and I pretty much don't want tattoos by anyone else though I may have my cousin so a particular one for me.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-14-2013, 10:26 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Went looking at various engagement rings with Mike today. He now knows the style and look I like so he can make a choice and suprise me when the time is right. Happy day.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:06 PM
aka RedHotBabe

I have no interest in disconnecting the dump tube to fully remove the wastegate, but I successfully defeated the vband before work yesterday. And after deciding against taking my friend's carbon-back Recaros, I think I may have found some alcantara Sparcos. I think I'd prefer the Corbeaus he has, but they aren't fixed-back.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I have no interest in disconnecting the dump tube to fully remove the wastegate, but I successfully defeated the vband before work yesterday. And after deciding against taking my friend's carbon-back Recaros, I think I may have found some alcantara Sparcos. I think I'd prefer the Corbeaus he has, but they aren't fixed-back.
I'm entirely too thrilled that I know exactly what you're talking about.

I finally was able to pick up a box fan tonight, so I might actually be able to sleep! It's been like 19568094 degrees in the apartment this week because of essentially useless little tiny box window a/c unit that is on the other side of the apartment from the bedrooms and does zero to actually cool the place down. However, since this is Colorado, once the sun goes down the outdoors cools down pretty quickly. Now the bedroom is a tolerable temperature!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
My new tattoo is SERIOUSLY amazing!!!!

Concept drawing... We ended up having to flip her since she had to fit on my right arm.

Final
Like!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
HAHA. I love how you, Zoom, and I are the only people who sit here and talk car stuff.

YAY for you, and be careful with the Alcantara. Love it, but it wears rough if you're hard on it. And your seats are nice. Are you racing it? Do you need the lightweight seats? I wouldn't waste the money unless it's a comfort thing or you're really racing. You've already got the excess weight stripped out. I think the only extra yours has is AC and a pass. seat, yes?

Good news: I HAVE A PIECE OF **** TRUCK AND IT'S REGISTERED AND IT'S MINE AND IT HAS INSURANCE. ALSO ZOOM HELPED ME BRING IT HOME AND SHE IS AMAZING. <3

Seriously, I don't know why I love this truck so much, BUT I DO!

That is all for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I finally was able to pick up a box fan tonight, so I might actually be able to sleep! It's been like 19568094 degrees in the apartment this week because of essentially useless little tiny box window a/c unit that is on the other side of the apartment from the bedrooms and does zero to actually cool the place down. However, since this is Colorado, once the sun goes down the outdoors cools down pretty quickly. Now the bedroom is a tolerable temperature!
YES. You need it.

Can you imagine if we worked night shifts? I would die. This house literally has no AC, and I'm fine with a sheet after about 2am, but before that I'm seriously considering sleeping outside.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Love My Mutt <3

My mom went and bought a canopy when I couldn't find a rescue one. Because she doesn't want the ferrets in the sun.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Top Dog

Vodka girls night FTW
Old 06-15-2013, 01:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Tim's is.

AWD and a giant turbo.
This. It's an R32 drivetrain swap with a Cummins turbo. Not that I really know much about it except for when it isn't running right, I can identify that. And that I'm kind of terrified to drive it, so I haven't.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 06-15-2013, 02:18 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Dunno if this should be in vent or not, but my ankles haven't hurt all day (think I have flaired up Achilles bursitis). Downside is the entire rest of my body hurts like a mofo. **** me and my ideas of taking horseback riding lessons, lol.