Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2981  
Old 06-05-2013, 09:13 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is offline
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 5,233
Default

I had a client in at work to day ask if she could just take me home with her. Lol It's always nice to get such positive feedback from the people you are trying to help. Making that good relationship is just so rewarding and I love making things that much easier for other people.
__________________
Abrams, Momma's Boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's Girl muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #2982  
Old 06-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,378
Default

Just got back half a year's worth of reimbursements for utilities from the landlord. Which is awesome. Really, really awesome.

The responsible thing to do would be to tuck it away for next month's rent... but I really want to buy things
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2983  
Old 06-05-2013, 09:41 PM
RedHotDobe's Avatar
RedHotDobe RedHotDobe is offline
aka RedHotBabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,358
Default

I... bought a turbo.

-_-
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2984  
Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 PM
sillysally's Avatar
sillysally sillysally is offline
Obey the Toad.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A hole in the bottom of the sea.
Posts: 4,901
Default

I just finished my second day off caffeine AND the first day of my period without ripping someone's face off or randomly bursting into tears!
__________________

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~




Labs do it in the lake.


Reply With Quote
  #2985  
Old 06-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

I had my mid-point review for my practicum today...the senior keeper told me that if she had a position open, she would hire me

Also got an email for one of my supervisors in my work department, and it was telling me again how thankful she is I work there, and how good of a job I'm doing with the animals (this was sparked by me walking into the animal room at 9pm and going "WHOA THE LIGHTS ARE ALL ON STILL!" when they're supposed to be on timers...so I fixed it). Also because I noticed a little discharge in a turtle's eye that turned out to be Kind Of A Big Deal, but they were impressed I even noticed it (it's a tiny, tiny injury on a small turtle, but it definitely needed treatment). She also told me I'm the only one she trusts to cover animal care for her when she has to be elsewhere (such as classes and programs)

So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty awesome
Reply With Quote
  #2986  
Old 06-06-2013, 11:32 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotdobe View Post
i... Bought a turbo.

-_-
:d:d:d:d:d:d
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #2987  
Old 06-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Julee's Avatar
Julee Julee is offline
Play that funky music.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kent, CT
Posts: 2,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I had my mid-point review for my practicum today...the senior keeper told me that if she had a position open, she would hire me

Also got an email for one of my supervisors in my work department, and it was telling me again how thankful she is I work there, and how good of a job I'm doing with the animals (this was sparked by me walking into the animal room at 9pm and going "WHOA THE LIGHTS ARE ALL ON STILL!" when they're supposed to be on timers...so I fixed it). Also because I noticed a little discharge in a turtle's eye that turned out to be Kind Of A Big Deal, but they were impressed I even noticed it (it's a tiny, tiny injury on a small turtle, but it definitely needed treatment). She also told me I'm the only one she trusts to cover animal care for her when she has to be elsewhere (such as classes and programs)

So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
I just finished my second day off caffeine AND the first day of my period without ripping someone's face off or randomly bursting into tears!

You guys rock!

My cold is starting to go away.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2988  
Old 06-06-2013, 07:13 PM
RedHotDobe's Avatar
RedHotDobe RedHotDobe is offline
aka RedHotBabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
:d:d:d:d:d:d
I figured you'd be the one to like that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2989  
Old 06-06-2013, 07:18 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I figured you'd be the one to like that.
Are you having NGP put it on?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #2990  
Old 06-06-2013, 08:55 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,112
Default

Aaaaahhh BC Nationals trip planned! So excitedddd why does it have to be so far away!? I can't wait till September. So many border collie things!
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site