Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Shot my new carry gun yesterday and I lurve it. So cute and full of awesome.

I FOUND AN AMAZING SHOT GLASS FOR $9.00. I WANT IT. There is only one. To buy or not to buy?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 04-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Top Dog

I got to hold some shelties ringside while I was waiting for my ring time today. OMG I WANT ONE! The little boy was all sorts of charming <3 There was also a blue merle boy that looked exactly like a teeny tiny collie. This is the first time I've been up close and personal with a REAL sheltie. All I ever see is ginormous BYB shelties with crappy temperaments.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Club Terrible - President

Such a gorgeous freaking day. Unf.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Top Dog

I'm happy with the people I'm around. I trust them, I respect them, and it's a big happy, loving family.

I went to the Fool's Ball this past weekend (an increasingly large hippie festival around here). And that was SO MUCH FUN. Got to support friends, bands, made a ton of new friends in the process and had the BEST GRILLED CHEESE EVAH. Despite the rumors that the cops were going to raid us, that didn't happen either. So also good!

Puppy momma is finally in heat. Countdown officially begins!

It's finally getting warm. 70's are the best...although in a month I'll probably change my mind when it's like 110 and all the humidity...
Old 04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Silence, peasants.

Breeder keeps updating FB with more adorable YT videos of current litter, they're 5 weeks old. So dang precious. This'll tide me over for now.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 04-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

TWO MORE DAYS and we go on our mini vacation

taking off thrusday and Friday and going to the Aquarium in Baltimore, The national zoo in DC and the museums. coming home Saturday night so we have one day at home to relax.

It's been a while since Brian had some days off and it's been a LONG while since we've gone on any trip just the three of us. Will be so nice so excited

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got to hold some shelties ringside while I was waiting for my ring time today. OMG I WANT ONE! The little boy was all sorts of charming <3 There was also a blue merle boy that looked exactly like a teeny tiny collie. This is the first time I've been up close and personal with a REAL sheltie. All I ever see is ginormous BYB shelties with crappy temperaments.
I would LOVE someday to have a bi-black Sheltie to show!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Tired. Achy. A little sunburned. Thoroughly exercised and entertain 3 dogs this afternoon after work and now they're all curled up happily while I drink a little wine and watch some Hulu. Mmmmm. We're all very happy right now.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
TWO MORE DAYS and we go on our mini vacation

taking off thrusday and Friday and going to the Aquarium in Baltimore, The national zoo in DC and the museums. coming home Saturday night so we have one day at home to relax.

It's been a while since Brian had some days off and it's been a LONG while since we've gone on any trip just the three of us. Will be so nice so excited
The cherry blossoms will FINALLY be pretty next weekend. Peak was supposed to be two weeks ago. I've walked down there three times in the past two weeks and all I've seen is a whole lotta brown. Yesterday there were finally buds and some baby flowers popping out. Planning to go back yet again this weekend.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
The cherry blossoms will FINALLY be pretty next weekend. Peak was supposed to be two weeks ago. I've walked down there three times in the past two weeks and all I've seen is a whole lotta brown. Yesterday there were finally buds and some baby flowers popping out. Planning to go back yet again this weekend.
OooohI didn't even think of that. I hope we get to see them at least partially in bloom

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney