Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Top Dog

Why yes, this is Mu laying nicely and not trying to lick the baby. <3

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 04-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Top Dog

Recon slept out of his crate last night for the first time, loose with free run of the house minus bedrooms. He did great! Yay. He just slept on the couch all night from what I could tell. So awesome.

Tonight he gets to be demo dog for the first time at the CGC/Rally classes I'm assisting with. I hope he's as excited as I am.

Also, he's doing so much better at leash walking and staying quiet in the crate in my office while there are other dogs playing.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Sport Model Pug

I just signed up for a transformations conditioning program. The results people get through this program are amazing and I really like that its very back to basics with exercises. I'm scared because its a pretty big change but I'm also pretty excited too! Ahhhh!

And tomorrow I'm going in to the college to talk with an advisor about enrolling in a program there. Also scary but exciting.

So many changes and so much getting my crap together. I'm shaking in my chucks but its all good.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 04-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Top Dog

yes please
I am so easily amused, but it pleases me greatly
Old 04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Top Dog

I feel like I might actually have a plan for my life. Or at least some semblance of a 5 year plan anyway.

And Journ has Agility class tonight. This should be good news as long as her brain is back to working order haha. Her mind was lost last week. On everything at once, but not on me at all. Bratty 6 month old puppy.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 04-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Silence, peasants.

I'm so excited. We're renting right now, and back in December there was a really great opportunity to move houses to another place for rent, but it fell through. Their last renter was a bad experience, and they weren't sure about renting it out again. They changed their mind & now my parents are back in contact with them, and going in for an interview, they are family friends soooo.

It's a kind of strange situation, because the house is also a tourist attraction during the summer on weekends. So basically there would be awesome perks for renting it, we'd give tours of the front rooms on the weekends, and it is HUGE. Also, it has an awesome, huge fenced in yard. And stairs straight from the 2nd floor bedroom to the yard, so housetraining Futurepuppy = easy. And it's really close to the great dog park, and such good location omg & dat yard. I can go on, and on. I really hope this works out.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Turns out the house we have under contract is maybe not going to work out. I am looking at this as a positive because I don't want to move into something that is going to be a mess when this is a newer home. the garage is supposedly brand new but the foundation was not laid properly and is crumbling causing cracks in the wall. They said they may be able to pass it through inspection sense its not an attached garage but I don' want it if that was put up that shoddily. And I am doubtful the bank is going to put up a new one or take the money off for us to demolish and put up a new one.

So I am glad this was caught! Still have to have the inspector back out with utilities on for official inspection though.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 04-02-2013, 05:11 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Moving out of this apartment with noisy upstairs neighbors next month. The best news? I'm moving in with Mike. *does happy dance*

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 04-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

http://www.happyplace.com/22775/game...on-3-episode-1

I just am obsessed! GoT!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Top Dog

I signed Diesel up for beginner obedience classes tonight! I'm so excited, he is the first dog since my Chow, Pippin (14 years ago) that I have done it with because he is the first dog I have EVAR that has been willing AND able to do agility/rally-o and stuff with, so this is our first step, I'm sooooo excited!