Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Let it be

My mommy goes to treatment for her alcoholism in 6 days.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:32 PM
We are Home.

AWESOME Paige!!!!!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Felurian

Good vibes to your mom, Paige

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Southpaw, I planned to give them as much notice as possible, but I just found out yesterday afternoon that I start on Monday. So honestly there's no way I can work next week. So I'll finish this week and be done with it.

My boss was sooo nice and was really happy for me that I found a job in the field I'm interested in and is fine with me not working next week. She was awesome and I appreciate it so much.
That's awesome. I was just wondering if you were gonna have to juggle both of them for a while or what. And you haven't been there THAT long (I think? lol) and in retail it's more easily managed to be down a person in my experience. I wish I could have given my job more notice, but the school wanted me to start ASAP.... and I would not do less than 2 weeks notice.... so they were like "well 2 weeks from today is October 4th, so quit your job today and we'll see you then! kthbai!" lol.

Gotta do what you gotta do! You'll have to share how your first day goes.... I start on the 4th and I'm actually kind of excited!

I survived my crazy day today, the schedule for tomorrow looks crazy already too but it's my last day as a tech! It's probably gonna be a loooong day but I will get through it and it's gonna feel awesome when I do. The past week has just confirmed that, yep, I'm making the right choice leaving.

Also I got Chilis for dinner and they did not screw up my meal like they normally do. And it was delicious.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Let it be

It's great news because she was afraid to go because I am so close to having my second. She is on restriction for 3 weeks BUT they will make an exception for her to be able to come see baby if I have baby before she is off restriction. How awesome is that? I'm excited she is going. It's about tiem.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 PM
Felurian

It is completely awesome, Paige For all of you! (((((((BIGSQUEEHUGS))))))

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Resident fainting goat

PUPPIES!!

..that is all <3 lol
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I'm just now realizing that (as far as I know) I'm gonna be teaching/watching the same kids every day. Like a real teacher. Like, I'm gonna see these kids every day for a year. And they're gonna call me Miss Lauren. Omg that is so cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
That's awesome. I was just wondering if you were gonna have to juggle both of them for a while or what. And you haven't been there THAT long (I think? lol) and in retail it's more easily managed to be down a person in my experience. I wish I could have given my job more notice, but the school wanted me to start ASAP.... and I would not do less than 2 weeks notice.... so they were like "well 2 weeks from today is October 4th, so quit your job today and we'll see you then! kthbai!" lol.

Gotta do what you gotta do! You'll have to share how your first day goes.... I start on the 4th and I'm actually kind of excited!

I survived my crazy day today, the schedule for tomorrow looks crazy already too but it's my last day as a tech! It's probably gonna be a loooong day but I will get through it and it's gonna feel awesome when I do. The past week has just confirmed that, yep, I'm making the right choice leaving.

Also I got Chilis for dinner and they did not screw up my meal like they normally do. And it was delicious.
Thank you! Yeah I considered juggling both, but honestly, I don't think I could do it. I want to do the right thing and I wanted to give them notice but there was really no way lol!

I'm excited for you! I'll definitely share how my first day goes! Monday is just an orientation, but as far as I know, after that it's real! CRAZY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post

PUPPIES!!

..that is all <3 lol
ERMAHGERRRD! <3 I'm so excited! And sooo happy for you!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Top Dog

My 8AM class (that I love) was canceled so I got to sleep in this morning. Yay!

Also I get to go out to dinner with a paleontologist, which is too cool for words.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Silence! I ban you!

I'm going camping with the girls this weekend (my daughters and two of her friends). There is a regional youth ministry retreat occurring and I get to chaperon.