Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-13-2013, 12:49 AM
Top Dog

MY MOM AGREED TO WATCH CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO WITH ME. This never happens. EVER.

That said, we watched "The Visitation" which was kind of boring. I wanted to show her "Castrovalva", because it's REALLY GOOD, but alas, it's not streaming on Netflix and I already sent my DVD back. But, she did watch the whole thing. And she didn't fall asleep.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Top Dog

Mu's foot looked SO much better this morning! And she was all adorable prancy princess butt and drank a bunch of water before I left. I'm so happy she's on the mend.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

The interview at the animal shelter went really well today. Like super duper well. Keep your fingers crossed for me they think the same and I'll get a call back soon?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

There was a used curriculum sale at one of our co ops today and I'm SO EXCITED. I spent less than $40 and bought a ton of fun books (like magic school bus, which Hannah LOVES complete with lesson plans to extend the learning in the book, some of the smithsonian animal series books which I will also be using to teach animal science for the K's-1's next year at co op, some child geared history books like "If you lived in... colonial times or during the American revolution, etc" as well as some Barbie books thrown in just for fun lol), a hman anatomy floor puzzle by Melissa and Doug, Scrabble Junior, electro magnetix set, a set of magnets, and among my spoils I scored our Math U See curriculum that I was planning on buying for next year. If I had purchased it brand new it would have been $40 for the teachers manual and DVD, $30 for the student workbooks, and $40 for the Math U See manipulative blocks. As of now I bought the teacher manual and DVD for $12 today, I was GIVEN a full set of the blocks last week at my other co op and then I just need to buy the workbook for $30 so instead of $100 I'm getting the full curriculum for $42

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Top Dog

There is a light at the end of the tunnel with school. I did not sign up for summer classes so a little more than five weeks and then I am off till at least the end of August!!!! I so need the break. I type notes charting at work and start worrying if its APA or not

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

After wanting a pair for like, three years, I just ordered a pair of custom spur straps. And got a steal on them. The owner and I have already been talking about a custom tack set to match. :P
And great customer service!

Also have a set of conchos coming which I got for a steal as well. Possible new harness.. And potentially a new set of wedding bands. Thank you birthday!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 03-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Sport Model Pug

You know what's awesome?

Puppies.

You know why?

Puppies.

Good thing all 6 are spoken for therefore I have zero want =)

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 03-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
After wanting a pair for like, three years, I just ordered a pair of custom spur straps. And got a steal on them. The owner and I have already been talking about a custom tack set to match. :P
And great customer service!

Also have a set of conchos coming which I got for a steal as well. Possible new harness.. And potentially a new set of wedding bands. Thank you birthday!
Your in michigan right? How into horses are you?I know you mentioned wanting one again. Equine affaire is coming up-GO GO GO!!!

persons -James Thurber
Old 03-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
Your in michigan right? How into horses are you?I know you mentioned wanting one again. Equine affaire is coming up-GO GO GO!!!
Yep, we are in Michigan. I've totally been considering it! I would LOVE to go. I missed the Stallion Expo, too.

I'm hoping next year I won't be working quite as much and can plan ahead a little better.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Yep, we are in Michigan. I've totally been considering it! I would LOVE to go. I missed the Stallion Expo, too.

I'm hoping next year I won't be working quite as much and can plan ahead a little better.
if you somehow make it this year let me know! we are leaving early sat morning and coming back sun. Half the reason my husband wants to go is because there is still a crab shack down there lol! I still have not seen the fantasia thing so may finally get tickets this year.

persons -James Thurber