Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Actually they do mostly PSA, and were formerly a PSA club though are no longer technically affiliated. But they have members who do various sports (ringsport, IPO) as well some cops who come to tune up their K9's.

A few local people recommended them as the place to go if I was new, as they're friendly and experienced in working dogs with a wide range of temperaments. So far I love it, the people are friendly, the training is high quality, and it's like 10 minutes from my house.
That is so beyond lucky! I can't wait to hear about Blossom's biting adventures.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

The icing on the cake? They're comparatively affordable to other clubs, too! The TD says, "We're cheap, but we're not easy!"

Old 03-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

I just did my first spin class ever, and I loved it. I really pushed myself and I feel great, but I have a feeling tomorrow I am going to be bloody sore.

AND I think I found a trainer for Boelie puppy. YAY!! upside she was trained by Karen Pryor acadamy, down side she is 1 1/2 away. But I think it will be totally worth it.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 03-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
I just did my first spin class ever, and I loved it. I really pushed myself and I feel great, but I have a feeling tomorrow I am going to be bloody sore.

AND I think I found a trainer for Boelie puppy. YAY!! upside she was trained by Karen Pryor acadamy, down side she is 1 1/2 away. But I think it will be totally worth it.
Soreness is your body changing . Congrats on the workout

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Inspiration just hit me tonight and I came up with 10 lessons for co op next year for k-1 animal science

1 year ago I was FREAKING out about whether I could homeschool at all and now I am teaching classes at co op and planning for next year with confidence

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Went to the gym, worked hard, came home and took a long hot shower full of just standing there being relieved it's all over.

Drinking a tall glass of Rumchata and then I'm going to bed whereupon I will sleep FOREVER on my surprise three day weekend. <3

Is this what it's like to not be stressed out and depressed all the time? I had forgotten. It's been so long.
It's nice.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Club Terrible - President

Ate reasonably well today. Woohoo!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Top Dog

This could have gone in the venting thread, but not today. I showed up at work at 7am, like I do EVERY Friday. Then someone points out I'm not supposed to be in until noon. WHAT? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE NEXT WEEK'S SCHEDULE ISN'T POSTED BY FRIDAY! Anyway, most days I'd be annoyed, but today I'm happy because I'm TIRED. I got 3 hours of sleep last night, and now I can take a 3 hour nap! WOOO HOOOOOO! Also means I can feed my dogs their lunch myself and not ask my mom to do it.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Just had the most AWESOMEST idea EVAR.

Is so super excited. Pictures and details will come when completed!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 03-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I had to go to my old vet and ask them for a copy of Auggie's records... they once again neglected to send proper records to my new vet (we requested them twice, the first time they ignored it, the second time they only sent treatment records, not actually records like the results of his various UA's... which they did the same thing when they failed to send them to the university after referring me there and when the university requested them that was all they sent...)

I was expecting a fight because I asked for a copy to take to the university myself and they said they had to "ask" Doc. I printed out a copy of the IVMA's statement that my records are my property.

They just gave them to me though! I have his full blood results from bloodwork we did before his surgery, his T4 from last year, and all his UA results. I'm making my own copies so I have copies here at home too just for my own reference.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog