Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1781  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is online now
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,520
Default

I was planning to go to Ulta today - they're having a Tigi sale and I had a coupon so I was going to buy some Rockaholic. But I decided to hit TJMaxx first... and they had the salon bottles of Rockaholic for $14.99. The SMALL bottles retail for $16.99.
They had four bottles of shampoo and conditioner each... sooo I bought all eight bottles. Hopefully I still have my small bottles around because I like to empty the salon bottles into the smaller ones and use those instead!
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1782  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Southpaw's Avatar
Southpaw Southpaw is offline
orange iguanas.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I was planning to go to Ulta today - they're having a Tigi sale and I had a coupon so I was going to buy some Rockaholic. But I decided to hit TJMaxx first... and they had the salon bottles of Rockaholic for $14.99. The SMALL bottles retail for $16.99.
They had four bottles of shampoo and conditioner each... sooo I bought all eight bottles. Hopefully I still have my small bottles around because I like to empty the salon bottles into the smaller ones and use those instead!
Isn't TJMaxx the most awesome (and dangerous) place ever? I really need to remember to look there more often for things!
__________________
And if all of it is for naught, well at least I took a shot

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Reply With Quote
  #1783  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

We're going to get snow tonight! Anywhere from 6-14", depending on who you listen to and what this storm decides to actually do. This time last year, we were supposed to get about 4-6" and ended up with 22".

We are so far below normal on our snow levels, it sucks. It's been less than fun for the snow sports and we are already in "high fire danger" ratings up in the hills. If we don't get absolutely dumped on the next couple of months (March and April are historically the snowiest months here), this summer is going to be one giant fireball.
Reply With Quote
  #1784  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
We're going to get snow tonight! Anywhere from 6-14", depending on who you listen to and what this storm decides to actually do. This time last year, we were supposed to get about 4-6" and ended up with 22".

We are so far below normal on our snow levels, it sucks. It's been less than fun for the snow sports and we are already in "high fire danger" ratings up in the hills. If we don't get absolutely dumped on the next couple of months (March and April are historically the snowiest months here), this summer is going to be one giant fireball.
On that note, I send ***Get snow vibes***
I want snow
__________________
*War Eagle*
Reply With Quote
  #1785  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:17 PM
MandyPug's Avatar
MandyPug MandyPug is offline
Sport Model Pug
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 5,244
Default

It was celebration night for my birthday and my family got me a cake =)

__________________

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Reply With Quote
  #1786  
Old 02-24-2013, 06:55 AM
MilliesMom's Avatar
MilliesMom MilliesMom is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
It was celebration night for my birthday and my family got me a cake =)


Totally awesome cake! Happy Birthday!


And as a bookend to my *blah* post in the Venting thread:

Yay coffee!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1787  
Old 02-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Taqroy's Avatar
Taqroy Taqroy is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,552
Default

Tipper is sleeping on my leg. I guess she knows I don't feel good. <3
__________________


I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Reply With Quote
  #1788  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:00 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Lamest dumpster diver ever. Sloan stole celery stock and one orange peel from the trash while we were gone. She proceeded to tear them up in the company of two tennis balls on the couch.

Good news? She didn't tear up the entire bag, which we forgot to put outside, all over the house.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #1789  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:06 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is offline
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,296
Default

1.) Willie is now in an awesome new home, and I've already received pictures of him playing and getting loved on by his new mom.

2.) Got to visit with Michael's Grandmother today, which was nice. Gracie was originally her dog (she is now living in a nursing home), so we took Gracie along to visit. I also got my mom to take two portraits of Gracie and as Michael's Grandma just had a birthday, I'm going to frame them and give them to her as a belated birthday gift.

3.) Got to visit my family and have lunch with them. Also got to cuddle with my kitty and my dog.

4.) I am now going to be a complete college student and drink myself silly on a Sunday, even though I'm working in the morning.

Today has been a good day.
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #1790  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:14 PM
MandyPug's Avatar
MandyPug MandyPug is offline
Sport Model Pug
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 5,244
Default

Izzie checked out perfectly at her chiro vet appointment today. From nose to toes to tail she's perfect. She even took photos of Iz to show off the amazing shape she's in and to illustrate what pugs should look like.
__________________

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site