Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Kotah BEAR

Er.... Hmm i went to quote Zoom and I quoted spam? Lol

Anyways AWESOME and cheers to you Zoom! :beer:
Old 02-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I earned a promotion and got an office to go with it...now I need to decorate.
CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Top Dog

Fran, you always post the best (and most truthful!) things ever. That one was awesome.

I started my new job this week (same company, different location, different position), and I love it. I was terrified I was going to hate it, and there are so many reasons why I could hate it, but I don't. It's great and amazing and I feel like it's right. And I'm so, so happy.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

A customer e-mailed thinking he has ordered the wrong memory and asking for "help!"

I sent him a reply telling him if he called us we could figure out for sure what he needed, and if he did get the wrong memory, we would get an exchange set up so he could get...
the right stuff.

I don't even know this morning.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

I'm just... filled with enormous relief over everything surrounding Blossom's spay. It was a long day with a lot of driving for me (2.5 hrs away and I just hung around the area until she could come home) but in the end it was so, so worth it.

I know some will roll their eyes at this, but I just would have been so guilty (probably forever) over cutting off her hormone production at 10 months old. The hysterectomy-only option was just perfect for us and now she gets the best of both worlds. The vet told her she would still be sexy, LOL.

Plus the clinic was awesome, the vet was fantastic, they said she was sweet and well-behaved. She recovered from anesthesia perfectly, her incision looks great, and she seems to feel just fine. (Too fine, in fact, lol).

And, even with gas money, it was cheaper than a traditional spay at our regular clinic!

just... *enormous sigh of relief* and also *filled with vet love*

Old 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
I'm just... filled with enormous relief over everything surrounding Blossom's spay. It was a long day with a lot of driving for me (2.5 hrs away and I just hung around the area until she could come home) but in the end it was so, so worth it.

I know some will roll their eyes at this, but I just would have been so guilty (probably forever) over cutting off her hormone production at 10 months old. The hysterectomy-only option was just perfect for us and now she gets the best of both worlds. The vet told her she would still be sexy, LOL.

Plus the clinic was awesome, the vet was fantastic, they said she was sweet and well-behaved. She recovered from anesthesia perfectly, her incision looks great, and she seems to feel just fine. (Too fine, in fact, lol).

And, even with gas money, it was cheaper than a traditional spay at our regular clinic!

just... *enormous sigh of relief* and also *filled with vet love*
That's great!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
A customer e-mailed thinking he has ordered the wrong memory and asking for "help!"

I sent him a reply telling him if he called us we could figure out for sure what he needed, and if he did get the wrong memory, we would get an exchange set up so he could get...
the right stuff.

I don't even know this morning.
This post made my day.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Um I am not ever going to roll my eyes at this statement. I feel guilty that I got Mu spayed at 6 months (which was 3 and 1/2 years ago) because I'm fairly convinced that her physical structure would be a TON better if I'd waited. You can't tell me there's not perks to waiting after looking at the difference between her muscle tone and Tipper's (who got spayed at 2).

I wonder about the effect on her personality too. I imagine she'd still be an angrypants with her bits and pieces but taking away hormone production so early HAS to have some kind of effect.

I really really wish I'd been better educated about spay/neuter.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Um I am not ever going to roll my eyes at this statement. I feel guilty that I got Mu spayed at 6 months (which was 3 and 1/2 years ago) because I'm fairly convinced that her physical structure would be a TON better if I'd waited. You can't tell me there's not perks to waiting after looking at the difference between her muscle tone and Tipper's (who got spayed at 2).

I wonder about the effect on her personality too. I imagine she'd still be an angrypants with her bits and pieces but taking away hormone production so early HAS to have some kind of effect.

I really really wish I'd been better educated about spay/neuter.
Yeah FWIW, I'm like... nevah evah gonna have Keeva's ovaries removed, unless it's some sort of emergency and I can't arrange to get to the vet who did Blossom's spay (or if she develops mammary tumors). She's seriously become a better dog with every heat, and there are studies showing that spaying increases the incidence of of aggressive/reactive behavior towards dogs and people. So esp for future corgi girls... I want them to have the important bits! lol

But I admit, even I kind of chuckled at myself for driving to another state to keep my dog's ovaries. LOL. I know when I explain the procedure to my regular vet, I know he's gonna be like, "... of course you did that." Oh well, at least he finds my neurosis amusing.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Top Dog

I love good training. My Ohioan BFF is really good at training. She sent me a video of proofing this morning where Griff had a human friend lying down in front of him touching his feet while eating an apple. I about died laughing as Griff's body language changes to say "I totally know what this means, GLUE MY EYES ON YOURS! This is proofing!"
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years