Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1591  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:41 AM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,024
Default

They don't come to Nashville!!
__________________
Lauren
You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #1592  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:45 AM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 5,537
Default

I *think* we have to puppies' flights all figured out!! A week late and to the wrong airport, but it will work! Next Friday morning there will be two more canine Australian immigrants in this country.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1593  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 AM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I *think* we have to puppies' flights all figured out!! A week late and to the wrong airport, but it will work! Next Friday morning there will be two more canine Australian immigrants in this country.
Yay! Congrats!!!
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #1594  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 AM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,024
Default

AHHHHH so exciting! I don't think Koolies are the right breed for me (never know til I meet one though) but I LOVE them and I love that you guys are doing such awesome things with them!
__________________
Lauren
You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #1595  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,034
Default

I used to be one of those people who saw this kind of stuff and kind of rolled my eyes a bit. Because I used to be one of those people who put HOURS into her appearance. Like oh god, people are going to know I didn't put mascara on and I look bad and I can't leave my house.

I have met so many people since those days..people of all kinds and colors and shapes and I am just amazed. This quote came by tumblr today and I was like wow.. isn't it true?!
I think of all the people I love, whose stories and fears and interests and coffee orders I know lol and even when they are complaining about their look or self concious I'm like WOAH! HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! YOU ARE SO LOVELY!!

and it gives me hope and makes me all warm & fuzzy inside because it reminds me that for the right person, you will always look lovely.

I sometimes find myself in a dark place when it comes to my appearance and weight.. it's just nice sometimes to be reminded that it's not important.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1596  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:09 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I used to be one of those people who saw this kind of stuff and kind of rolled my eyes a bit. Because I used to be one of those people who put HOURS into her appearance. Like oh god, people are going to know I didn't put mascara on and I look bad and I can't leave my house.

I have met so many people since those days..people of all kinds and colors and shapes and I am just amazed. This quote came by tumblr today and I was like wow.. isn't it true?!
I think of all the people I love, whose stories and fears and interests and coffee orders I know lol and even when they are complaining about their look or self concious I'm like WOAH! HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! YOU ARE SO LOVELY!!

and it gives me hope and makes me all warm & fuzzy inside because it reminds me that for the right person, you will always look lovely.

I sometimes find myself in a dark place when it comes to my appearance and weight.. it's just nice sometimes to be reminded that it's not important.
I agree, and I love that quote.

I have always struggled with weight (since late elementary school) and have always had self image issues.
__________________
Lauren
You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #1597  
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
RedHotDobe's Avatar
RedHotDobe RedHotDobe is offline
aka RedHotBabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,358
Default

I got 3.5 pounds of pork belly AND 2 pounds of taro. I have no idea what to make, but it will be awesome.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1598  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
MandyPug's Avatar
MandyPug MandyPug is offline
Sport Model Pug
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 5,121
Default

I made mini tequila cupcakes with tequila lime buttercream.



That is all.
__________________

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Reply With Quote
  #1599  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I made mini tequila cupcakes with tequila lime buttercream.



That is all.
I demand you send me one. I don't even like tequila that much but those look AWESOME.
__________________
*War Eagle*
Reply With Quote
  #1600  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,155
Default

My folks got the call saying the oil companies are coming out to drill (once they get around to us :/) which will mean much needed extra money ... Yaaay! :thumbsups mileyanim:
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site