Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Top Dog

I'm going to Ireland for the last week of March, woo-hoo! And we're going to go falconing! And stay in a castle!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
I'm going to Ireland for the last week of March, woo-hoo! And we're going to go falconing! And stay in a castle!
omg so super jealous!! Ireland is just about the only place in the world I have any desire to visit, but I'm terrified of getting on a plane. You will have to post a billion pictures and then I'll just live vicariously through you

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
*jealous*
Old 01-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I should put this in the weight loss tread but it fits here, too.

Tonight was fit club. My second time. On tonights agenda was 1 hour intense cardio combat (kickboxing type stuff) and I DID IT. The WHOLE thing. I didn't slack off and I didn't quit even when I may or may not have really wanted to lol.

I feel so accomplished and bad ass lol. On te way home "this girl is on fire" came on the radio and I cranked it up and belted it out lol. So proud of myself

I owe it to our fearless leader though. He is so encouraging, empowering and he is really good at motivating us

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM
The Littlest Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I should put this in the weight loss tread but it fits here, too.

Tonight was fit club. My second time. On tonights agenda was 1 hour intense cardio combat (kickboxing type stuff) and I DID IT. The WHOLE thing. I didn't slack off and I didn't quit even when I may or may not have really wanted to lol.

I feel so accomplished and bad ass lol. On te way home "this girl is on fire" came on the radio and I cranked it up and belted it out lol. So proud of myself

I owe it to our fearless leader though. He is so encouraging, empowering and he is really good at motivating us

GO TANYA! Isn't that an amazing feeling?!? I'm so happy for you

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
GO TANYA! Isn't that an amazing feeling?!? I'm so happy for you
Thanks . I have NEVER enjoyed working out and almost always feel bad afterwards but something is different this time and I feel like i am on a high . It feels incredible just knowing I DID THAT

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-16-2013, 12:37 AM
Plus One

Quote:
awesome! what castle are you staying in?

I'm extremely jealous that you're going falconing! I've always wanted to.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Top Dog

I'm stepping in to teach the last three weeks of a rally class at the training center I used to teach at. I wasn't so sure about this teaching again business, but the two of four students I had show up last night were pretty fun and receptive students! I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

One handler comes from the big compulsion based school in the area so her dog wore a prong collar (not actually "allowed" in the school) but the leash was attached to her belt loop. She didn't once actually use her leash to "activate" the prong. I could tell she's been trying to do more work with her dog instead of using the power steering. Pretty cool person!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

In two days I see Justin Bieber in concert. Two...days. We bought the tickets 8 months ago and it seems like I blinked and it's already here. I get that a lot of people won't understand why this is so important to me, and it's hard to put into words, but... Music has always been incredibly important to me. I've always wanted to do something with music and or animals "when I grew up". When I saw previews for "Never Say Never" my sister and I got really excited because we thought it would be so cool to see how this kid made it in the music business. Maybe learn some things that we could apply to our own journey with music. Little did I know, I would fall completely in love with this little kid. His attitude, his music, his story, his family and crew... I caught the "Bieber fever" and became a die hard belieber that day. And since that day, it's been my dream to experience that for myself, to see him in concert, to feel that first hand. When he announced his tour we HAD to get tickets. and we went through quite a bit to find some (the presale tickets sold out in seconds!) we finally got them, and even though we had to pay a little more, it was worth it 110%. And now it's two days away...I can't even put into words how I feel about that. I'm overjoyed, excited, nervous, and a little sad because I know it will be over so fast. But mostly I just can't wait! <3 In 56 hours I get to spend the evening with someone who means the world to me. And he may never know that I exist, but that's okay. My world is brighter because he exists, and that's all that matters.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Quote:
THat's pretty rock awesome.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,