Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I might have a job offer on the table...
Yay!! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Well, I sent off my e-mail telling the guy I was accepting his offer for a job. I am sad to be leaving the radio station and excited for new opportunities all at one time. Yesterday after learning there was nothing the radio station could do to keep me, I left work and went out to my car, took a deep breath, then burst into tears. And I couldn't figure out why I was crying. I hate it here. I just don't know.
Because change, no matter how much you want it, anticipate it, need it, is REALLY freaking scary. I'm so happy for you though! You've been waiting so long for this!

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-14-2012, 11:15 AM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Well, I sent off my e-mail telling the guy I was accepting his offer for a job. I am sad to be leaving the radio station and excited for new opportunities all at one time. Yesterday after learning there was nothing the radio station could do to keep me, I left work and went out to my car, took a deep breath, then burst into tears. And I couldn't figure out why I was crying. I hate it here. I just don't know.

And now begins the time period when I get to start using the phrase, "What are they gonna do? FIRE ME??"
Beanie that is awesome!! I know you've been wanting to get out of there for so long.

I think my job interview today went okay, was a bit freaked out when I got there because I wasn't expecting 3 people to be interviewing me. It was short and sweet though, they had a page with like 5 questions on it and that was it. But they seemed to like me and they have quite a few positions to fill so hopefully I get one of them I am ready to be done with the vet tech thing.

The best thing is, because of this interview I had to call in sick to work today, so it's only 11am and I have the rest of the day to myself! Too bad I have to work tomorrow.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Top Dog

SOMEONE ELSE is opening the training building for our club's open training this week! And next week! Now, don't get me wrong, I go to training every week anyway (well, not next week because I'll be working at the zoo). But I get there early when I open, and then sometimes I'm the only one there for the next 3 hours. I can't train my dog for 3 hours straight. It's kind of boring with it's just me. Even when the one other regular shows up (which is more often than not) it's hard to go for 3 hours, or even 2 hours, with just 2 dogs. The conformation person is opening it today, so maybe there will actually be other people to work on conformation with!

Oh, and I'm off today. Actually, properly off. No job, no school. All I have to do is laundry and training, and come up with something tasty and Doctor Who related to make for tomorrow night.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:55 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

I love our doctors office. Called this morning at 9 am to get Hannah and I in for this sickness that will not leave us (I'm thinking upper resp infection) and we now have an appt for 10:45 this morning

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Tyler an I have decided to get a pup this fall. The house is too quiet with only teagan. An I think a new puppy will help with the grieving process.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 09-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Behavior Nerd

I found a source for giant plastic barrels perfect for some tricks I want to play around with! AND they are only $5 each!

Old 09-17-2012, 03:18 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I have an interview tomorrow at 10am! The job is for an after school child care program. I'd be working 3hrs a day and making the same amount of money I'm making working 5hrs at my current job. I'm VERY excited. I really want to work with kids and this is like a dream job for me, everything will work out perfectly. It's the right hours, the right amount of money, the right days, and something I'm actually interested in.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Top Dog

I have a contract position for a K9 agency training detection dogs
Old 09-17-2012, 05:21 PM
We are Home.

Jeremy has been told they will find a position for him if/when we move to NC. They wanted him now but we couldnt make it work right this minute. Its such a major difference then his current employer whose working him like a dog for **** pay.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Brian got some seriously good news today but the last person to sign off is away for the week so we won't have a signed deal until
Next week but it is so so promising and so amazingly good. Please pray for this next week

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney