Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Thanks! I'm hopeful!
Mary will be at Bloomington tomorrow and Dave said he would talk to her about it then. I hope I hear something sooner rather than later. If I don't get it, fine, but I want to know!
Oh, I know exactly how you feel, believe me. It's the waiting that sucks.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Top Dog

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww just submitted my last assignment for the semester.

I found this cool presentation thing called SlideRocket that is way niftier and classier than Powerpoint, online based, and free. Hope my professor thinks the same, haha.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

My sitter is out of town tomorrow and I haven't enrolled Clive in his new daycare yet. So I took a vacation day tomorrow. It's a little glorious.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Resident fainting goat

First off, Merlin is stealing my heart a bit more each and everyday. This puppy is just..there are no words. Loyal far beyond his age.

Can I also just take a moment and appreciate how having a dog changes your life in the most basic ways..
I mean besides the obvious like taking walks, feeding, etc.. having merlin has opened up the door to meeting SO MANY PEOPLE I probably never would***8217;ve spoken to.

He brightens everyones day and people of all races, ages, careers etc.. just come by to talk and pet him.. and lots of people have stories of their own dogs and dogs at home and I just think, look at all these nice people I never even would***8217;ve spoken to. People I might***8217;ve judged, ignored, walked by.. and now, they are smiling and petting this puppy and telling me about their lives.

I totally forgot the word but there is a term for realizing that everyone on this earth has their own story and memories and lives.. and living in the city, I always forget that.

Having Merlin has just helped me remember.
and I think that is pretty amazing in and of itself.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:55 PM
orange iguanas.

Huzzah!

Juno has recently rediscovered the joys of stealing kitty crunchies from the litter box. Which is gross enough on its own but she is really good about being ridiculously messy about it. Long story short I decided to buy this litter box:

I thought there was NO WAY a cat would actually use this. Especially not MY cat. But lo and behold, he's peed in it already tonight! VICTORY!! And it appears that, yup, Juno can't get her face in it. MORE VICTORY!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Top Dog

I dyed my hair red for my birthday. I like it. We'll see how it turns out, tomorrow, though. Luckily I like the red when it's fire-y and when it fades into an auburn color.

I'm also learning how to control my stress levels a little more each day. I finally decided to just focus on an Associate degree and worry about the rest later. One thing at a time.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Huzzah!

Juno has recently rediscovered the joys of stealing kitty crunchies from the litter box. Which is gross enough on its own but she is really good about being ridiculously messy about it. Long story short I decided to buy this litter box:

I thought there was NO WAY a cat would actually use this. Especially not MY cat. But lo and behold, he's peed in it already tonight! VICTORY!! And it appears that, yup, Juno can't get her face in it. MORE VICTORY!
I have absolutely no reason to buy a Clever Cat, as my dogs can't get to the litterbox, and my cat uses the litterbox just fine...but she looks so much like the cat on the box that I really want to buy one...

Behold.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I have an interview scheduled for January 4th with my district manager for the promotion.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:54 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaLilBitaLuck View Post
I have absolutely no reason to buy a Clever Cat, as my dogs can't get to the litterbox, and my cat uses the litterbox just fine...but she looks so much like the cat on the box that I really want to buy one...

Behold.
Lol she does! If it were cheaper I'd say you should get one

Quote:
I have an interview scheduled for January 4th with my district manager for the promotion

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
I have an interview scheduled for January 4th with my district manager for the promotion.
Yay! I really hope you get it!